Award Winning Service
Wine Tour Destinations
Free Souvenir Wine Glass
Sip Happens Wine Tours
Blending Luxury With Good Times.
Serving Vernon, Lake Country and Kelowna.
Tours available from Salmon Arm, Enderby, Lumby and the Shuswap*
Sip Happens Wine Tours, we give a sip.
The Okanagan summer heat can alter or even ruin your precious wine purchases. That’s why each of our luxurious tour vehicles is equipped with chilled wine storage. Guaranteed to keep your wine tasting exactly as how you purchased it.
With almost 200 wineries in the Okanagan, there are a lot of options for touring. At Sip Happens Wine Tours, we specialize in The Scenic Sip Wine Trail in Lake Country, located right in the middle of Kelowna and Vernon. A collection of award winning vineyards with spectacular views and a welcoming experience for all. Over the years we have come to know the winery owners and staff as friends. that’s exactly how you will feel when you walk in for your tasting experiences with Sip Happens Wine Tours.
Is Your Wine Protected on Tour? The Okanagan summer heat can be hard on wine, especially red wine. Sip Happens Wine Tours is pleased to offer safe and chilled storage for your wine purchases while on tour.
- Office hours Monday-Sunday 8am-6pm. After hours emails, texts and phone calls returned early the next morning.
- Timely return on your texts, emails and calls during business hours. 778-214-4118
- The finest Mercedes and Cadillac touring vehicles.
- Serving Vernon, Lake Country and Kelowna.
- *Pick up available in Salmon Arm, Lumby, Enderby, Shuswap for an additional fee, please inquire
- Private, Custom and Corporate tours available.
- Naramata, Summerland, East Kelowna, Lakeshore and West Kelowna tours available by request.
Text or call 778-214-4118 or email@example.com