Something for everyone on this tour! Wine, Spirits, Craft Cider and Craft Beer.
Tour runs 11:00-5:30 pm with pick up times between 10:15-10:30.
Enjoy tastings at 2 wineries, a distillery, a brewery and a cidery
Tour Details and whats included
- Tastings at 2 wineries, a cidery, and a distillery
- Time for lunch (not included)
- Chilled bottled water
- All regular tasting fees included.
- A FREE Sip Happens Wine Tours stemless wineglass for each guest.
- Door to door pick up in Vernon including Sparkling Hill Resort and Predator Ridge and Lake Country, Vernon and Kelowna.
Whats not included
- Private tours available, please inquire.
- wine, cider or spirits purchases
Stops on this tour will include 5 of the following
- Spirits at Urban Distilleries or Okanagan Spirits
- Wineries: Ancient Hill Estate, Arrowleaf Cellars, Intrigue Wines, Conviction/Calona Wines, 50th Parallel Estate. The View Winery, Arrowleaf Cellars or Vibrant Vines.
- Cider: BX Cidery Ward’s Cider at The View, Broken Ladder Cider (BC Tree Fruits) or Scenic Road Cider Company
- Beer at BNA Brewing Company, Kettle River Brewing Company, Freddys Brew Pub, Tree Beer Institute
- Pick-up in Vernon (including Sparkling Hill and Predator Ridge) Lake Country and Kelowna
- This tour operates with a min of 4, please inquire
- Additional pick up fees may apply, please inquire.
- Cancellation policy: 100% refundable 15 days or more prior to tour. 50% less than 15 days prior.
- 50% deposit due upon booking for groups of 8 or more. Balance due 15 days prior to tour.
- Wineries, vehicles, tour guides and/or departure times may be adjusted by Sip Happens Wine Tours
- 10% gratuity added to groups of 8 or more