Something for everyone on this tour! Wine, Spirits, Craft Cider with lunch and a complimentary ice cold tap beer or cider included on the lakefront patio at Turtle Bay Waterfront Pub
$169 with lunch and ice cold tap beer or cider included!
Tour runs 11:00-5:30 pm with pick up times between 10:15-10:30.
Enjoy tastings at 3 wineries, a distillery and a cidery with an ice cold craft tap beer or cider and lunch included. This tour stops for lunch at the beautiful Turtle Bay Waterfront Pub on Wood Lake with reserved seating on the patio overlooking the lake.
Tour Details and whats included
- Tastings at 3 wineries, a cidery, and a distillery
- Private courtyard wine and food paired tasting.
- Lunch at Turtle Bay Waterfront Pub is included along with a complimentary ice cold tap craft beer or cider
- Chilled bottled water
- All regular tasting fees included.
- A FREE Sip Happens Wine Tours stemless wineglass for each guest.
- Door to door pick up in Vernon including Sparkling Hill Resort and Predator Ridge and Lake Country, Vernon and Kelowna.
Whats not included
- Private tours available, please inquire.
- wine, cider or spirits purchases
Stops on this tour will include 5 of the following
- Spirits at Urban Distilleries or Okanagan Spirits
- Wineries: Ancient Hill Estate, Arrowleaf Cellars, Intrigue Wines, Conviction/Calona Wines, 50th Parallel Estate. The View Winery, Arrowleaf Cellars or Vibrant Vines.
- Cider: BX Cidery Ward’s Cider at The View, Broken Ladder Cider (BC Tree Fruits) or Scenic Road Cider Company
- Lunch at Turtle Bay Pub
- Pick-up in Vernon (including Sparkling Hill and Predator Ridge) Lake Country.
- This tour operates with a min of 4, please inquire
- Additional pick up fees may apply.
- Cancellation policy: 100% refundable 15 days or more prior to tour. 50% less than 15 days prior.
- 50% deposit due upon booking for groups of 8 or more. Balance due 15 days prior to tour.
- Wineries, vehicles, tour guides and/or departure times may be adjusted by Sip Happens Wine Tours