This is our most popular all-inclusive full day wine tour with tastings and more at 5 vineyards including Gray Monk Estate, Arrowleaf Cellars, Ex Nihilo Vineyards, Intrigue Wines, 50th Parallel Estate, Ancient Hill or The Chase Wines. “Wine” your way along Lake Okanagan as you take in one of the most scenic wine trails in the Okanagan Valley. Included in this tour are culinary experiences, a gourmet locally sourced farm-to-table lunch at *The Grapevine Restaurant at Gray Monk Estate and a cheese and wine paired tasting at Ex Nihilo Vineyards.
Enjoy a fabulous farm-to-table gourmet lunch (included) at *The Grapevine Restaurant at Gray Monk Estate with breathtaking views overlooking Lake Okanagan and spectacular scenery, this truly is a “Scenic Sip”. This tour includes tastings at 5 vineyards. Ex Nihilo Vineyards and Gray Monk Estate and 3 of the following: Arrowleaf Cellars, Intrigue Wines, Ancient Hill Estate, 50th Parallel Estate and or The Chase Wines.
*From Oct 16-May 1 Lunch will include a shared Charcuterie Board and any entree from the lunch menu at The Chase Wines
Tour runs 11–5pm
$179 + gst
Wineries include Ex Nihilo Vineyards and Gray Monk Estate plus 3 of the following:, Arrowleaf Cellars , Ancient Hill Estate, Intrigue Wines, 50th Parallel Estate or The Chase Wines .
Tour Details and what’s included
- Farm to table locally sourced gourmet lunch at *The Grapevine at Gray Monk Estate or the Chase Wines (from Oct 16-May 1 2018)
- Wine and cheese tasting at Ex Nihilo Vineyards
- Chilled bottled water
- Chilled storage for your wine purchases
- Luxury transportation in our Mercedes touring vehicles.
- Souvenir Sip Happens Wine Tours stemless wine glass as a memento
- All tasting fees
What’s Not Included
- Wine or other purchases
- Tour guide gratuity, added to groups of 6 or more.
- Private tours available, please inquire.
The Fine Print
- Wineries may be adjusted by Sip Happens Wine Tours for scheduling and timing purposes.
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the night before your tour.
- Cancellation policy Full refund 15 or more days prior to tour. 50% less than 15 days.
- For larger groups, a 50% deposit if required upon booking with balance due 15 days prior to tour. No refunds within 24 hours, with some exceptions
- Gratuity added to groups of 6 or more
- private tours available
- Additional pick up fees apply to areas outside of Vernon Proper.