This is our most popular wine tour. “The Holy Sip” with an elegant cheese and wine paired sit down tasting at Ex Nihilo Vineyards to begin the tour. Enjoy tastings at 4 other vineyards and a farm-to-table gourmet lunch included on the patio of The Grapevine Restaurant at Gray Monk Estate . With breathtaking views overlooking Lake Okanagan and spectacular scenery, this truly is a “Scenic Sip”. Tour runs 12-5pm
Available April 15 2018
Wineries could include: Ex Nihilo Vineyards, Arrowleaf Cellars , Ancient Hill Estate, Intrigue Wines, 50th Parallel Estate, Gray Monk Estate,The Chase Wines or Blind Tiger Vineyards
Tour Details and what’s included
- Tour runs 12-5pm (times approx). Pick up times between 11:00-11:30
- Gourmet farm-to-table lunch at The Grapevine at Gray Monk Estate.
- Cheese and wine paired tasting at Ex Nihilo Vineyards.
- All tasting fees including an elevated tasting (more wines) at 50th Parallel Estate
- Chilled bottled water
- Pick up in Vernon (including Sparkling Hill and Predator Ridge) Lake Country and Kelowna
- Pick up available outside our area for a small additional fee. Please inquire.
What’s Not Included
- 5% GST
- Wine or other purchases
- Tour guide gratuity.
- Private tours available, please inquire.
The Fine Print
- Wineries may be adjusted by Sip Happens Wine Tours for scheduling and timing purposes.
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the night before your tour.
- Cancellation policy Full refund 15 or more days prior to tour. 50% less than 15 days.
- For larger groups, a 50% deposit if required upon booking with balance due 15 days prior to tour.
- 12% gratuity added to groups of 6 or more
- tour requires a minimum of 4 , please inquire.
- private tours available