This is our most popular all-inclusive wine tour. Wind your way along one of the most Scenic Sips in the Okanagan Valley. Start your tour with a wine and cheese tasting at Ex Nihilo Vineyards. Enjoy tastings at 5 vineyards and a fabulous farm-to-table gourmet lunch (included) on the patio of The Grapevine Restaurant at Gray Monk Estate or at the new restaurant called Block One (opening May 18) at 50th Parallel Estate . With breathtaking views overlooking Lake Okanagan and spectacular scenery, this truly is a “Scenic Sip”. Tour runs 12-5pm with pick ups between 11:15-11:30am and return by 5-5:30
Available April 15 to October 8 2018
$179 per person
Wineries could include: Ex Nihilo Vineyards, Arrowleaf Cellars , Ancient Hill Estate, Intrigue Wines, 50th Parallel Estate, Gray Monk Estate or The Chase Wines .
Tour Details and what’s included
- Tour runs 12-5pm (times approx). Pick up times between 11:00-11:30
- Souvenir Sip Happens Wine Tours stemless wine glass as a memento
- Wine and cheese tasting at Ex Nihilo Vineyards
- Gourmet farm-to-table lunch at The Grapevine at Gray Monk Estate or at Block One, the brand new outdoor restaurant at 50th Parallel Estate(opens May 18 2018)
- All tasting fees including an elevated tasting (more wines) at 50th Parallel Estate
- Chilled bottled water
- Pick up in Vernon (including Sparkling Hill and Predator Ridge) Lake Country and Kelowna
- Pick up available outside our area for a small additional fee. Please inquire.
What’s Not Included
- 5% GST
- Wine or other purchases
- Tour guide gratuity, added to groups of 6 or more.
- Private tours available, please inquire.
The Fine Print
- Wineries may be adjusted by Sip Happens Wine Tours for scheduling and timing purposes.
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the night before your tour.
- Cancellation policy Full refund 15 or more days prior to tour. 50% less than 15 days.
- For larger groups, a 50% deposit if required upon booking with balance due 15 days prior to tour.
- Gratuity added to groups of 6 or more
- tour requires a minimum of 4 , please inquire.
- private tours available