This is our most popular wine tour. “The Holy Sip” with a farm-to-table gourmet vineyard lunch at The Grapevine Restaurant with breathtaking views over Lake Okanagan and visits to 4 wineries, this truly is a “Scenic Sip”.
The Grapevine Restaurant at Gray Monk closes for lunch October 15. After this date, we can make alternative arraignments for lunch. Please inquire.
Tour Details and What’s included
- Tour runs 12-5pm (times approx). Pick up times between 11:00-11:30
- A farm-to-table lunch is included at The Grapevine Restaurant at Gray Monk Estate.s
- Tastings at some of the following wineries: Ex Nihilo Vineyards, Arrowleaf Cellars , Ancient Hill Estate, Intrigue Wines, 50th Parallel Estate, Gray Monk Estate or The Chase Wines.
- All regular tasting fee’s included.
- A FREE Sip Happens Wine Tours souvenir stemless wine glass
- Chilled bottled water
- Pick up in Vernon (including Sparkling Hill and Predator Ridge) Lake Country and Kelowna
- Pick up available outside our area for a small additional fee. Please inquire.
What’s Not Included
- 5% GST
- Wine or other purchases
- Tour guide gratuity
- Private tours available, please inquire.
About the Wineries
Arrowleaf Cellars. The incredible view from this winery combined with Arrowleaf Cellars commitment to producing the most local product they can, sourcing 90% of their grapes from Lake Country make for a truly Okanagan wine experience.
Ancient Hill. Old-world charm. We’ll travel along scenic backroads of farmland and horse ranches to arrive at this new and enchanting European-style winery. Once here, you’ll be welcomed into a nouveau-rustic tasting room where wood is king and the wine noble – made entirely from grapes grown on the estate’s vineyard.
The Chase Wines is Lake Country’s newest vineyard having just opened July 1 2017. Its rustic styles combines with modern industrial to create one of the most beautiful tasting rooms on the Scenic sip wine trail. Chef Travis Ashley prepares amazing gourmet entrees and fabulous food pairings.
Gray Monk Family Estate. Perched above Okanagan Lake with stunning panoramic views of mountains, vineyards and the lake, Gray Monk Estate Winery offers guests a true taste, or sip, of the Okanagan lifestyle.
50th Parallel Estate Set in the heart of Okanagan Wine Country in British Columbia, Canada, 50th Parallel Estate is a majestic 61 acre site near the shores of Lake Okanagan. The wine tasting room is inside the wine making facility and is a stunning display of a modern industrial masterpiece in the heart of rural Carr’s Landing.
Ex-Nihilo Vineyards In designing the modern Mediterranean style winery, they focused on creating a winery that not only would reflect the meaning of Ex Nihilo and our wines, but also a destination where our guests can enjoy a truly unique Okanagan Valley wine experience. Treat yourselves to a Private Tasting** and really feel the vineyard vibe.
Intrigue Wines is fast becoming a favorite on the tour with its intimate boutique feel and fabulous wine shop full of great gift ideas. Award winning wines and a pretty pink sparkling bubbly called I Do.
The Fine Print
- This price is in effect for 2017.
- Wineries may be adjusted by Sip Happens Wine Tours for scheduling and timing purposes.
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the night before your tour.
- Cancellation policy Full refund 15 or more days prior to tour. 50% less than 15 days.
- for larger groups of 8-11, a 50% deposit if required upon booking with balance due 15 days prior to tour.
- 10% gratuity added to groups of 8 or more
- tour requires 4 , please inquire.
- private tours available