This all inclusive wine tour with lunch gives you an opportunity to experience the new Okanagan Rail Trail.
This tour will begin with pickup at your accommodations in one of our finest Mercedes tour vehicles. We will travel to our staging area and get you fitted to your bikes and helmets before your ride along the edge of Kalamalka Lake with its breathtaking views and stunning blue water. The ride is designed for all levels of cycling. You can ride at your own pace and cover as much of the Okanagan Rail Trail as you want or you can stop often for pictures and ride at a very leisurely pace. No cycling gear is needed as we provide comfortable and easy to ride bikes personally fitted for you along with helmets. After The Okanagan Rail Trail ride, we will get back into the Mercedes and head out to one of the fine wineries for a farm to table lunch on the patio overlooking Lake Okanagan. Follow that up with two more vineyards for tastings and you have a full day of truly the best the Okanagan has to offer.
The vineyards on this tour are some of the finest in the Okanagan Valley and include the following.
Ancient Hill Estate, Arrowleaf Cellars, Intrigue Wines, 50th Parallel Estate, The Chase Wines, Ex Nihilo Vineyards, Gray Monk Estate or Blind Tiger Vineyards.
$219 all inclusive
Tour runs 9am-3pm.
- Farm to table vineyard lunch on the patio is included
- Bicycle and helmet provided for Okanagan Rail Trail
- Chilled bottled water
- All regular tasting fees included.
- A FREE Sip Happens Wine Tours stemless wineglass for each guest.
- Door to door pick up in Vernon including Sparkling Hill Resort and Predator Ridge, Lake Country and Kelowna.
Whats not included
- Private tours available, please inquire.
- wine or additional food purchase
- Tour guide gratuity
- Pick-up in Vernon (including Sparkling Hill and Predator Ridge) Lake Country and Kelowna
- This tour operates with a min of 4, please inquire
- Additional pick up fees may apply, please inquire.
- Cancellation policy: 100% refundable 15 days or more prior to tour. 50% less than 15 days prior.
- 50% deposit due upon booking for groups of 8 or more. Balance due 15 days prior to tour.
- Wineries, vehicles, tour guides and/or departure times may be adjusted by Sip Happens Wine Tours
- 10% gratuity added to groups of 8 or more