This tour is on hiatus and will run again spring 2018
Enjoy this 4 hour afternoon wine tour from 2:30-7:00pm with cooler temperatures and quieter vineyards on The Sunset Sipster. This tour features tastings at 4 wineries and includes a scrumptious charcuterie board featuring local cheeses, cured meats, olives, breads, spreads and more at The Grapevine Restaurant at Gray Monk Estate.
This is the perfect tour to enjoy as a prelude to your dinner. Spend the day at the beach, play a round of golf, hike, bike or whatever and wrap up the day with a relaxing wine tour and enjoy a glass of wine (wine not included) with charcuterie (included) on one of the most spectacular vineyard patios in the Okanagan, at The Grapevine at Gray Monk Estate. Sample award winning wines with elevated tastings(where possible) at some of B.C’s premier vineyards including Ex Nihilo Vineyards, Ancient Hill Estate, Arrowleaf Cellars, and 50th Parallel Estate, Intrigue Wines and The Chase Wines
The Grapevine at Gray Monk Estate with its amazing endless views and fabulous farm-to-table gourmet offerings is one of the most popular vineyard restaurants in the Okanagan Valley.
Tour runs 2:30-7pm
Tour Details and whats included
- Tastings at 4 award winning vineyards.
- Time for a glass of wine (not included) and a share platter of Charcuterie (local meats and cheeses, olives, spreads, breads and more, shared ) included in the price of your tour at the Grapevine Restaurant at Gray Monk Estate.
- Chilled bottled water
- A FREE Sip Happens Wine Tours stemless wineglass for each guest.
- Door to door pick up in Vernon including Sparkling Hill Resort and Predator Ridge, Lake Country and Kelowna. Additional fee applies to areas outside our pick up boundaries, please inquire.
What’s not included
- Private group tours available, please inquire.
- Wine and additional food purchases
- Tour guide gratuity
The Fine Print
- Wineries may be adjusted by Sip Happens Wine Tours for scheduling and timing purposes
- For groups of 6-10, 50% is due upon booking, balance due 15 days prior to tour.
- gratuity added to groups of 8 or more.
- Tours are secured and confirmed with payment.
- Times and pick up locations will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the night before your tour.
- Cancellation policy. Full refund 15 or more days prior to tour. 50% less than 15 days..
- This tour operates with a min of 4 people
To book any tour, simply click on the form to the right or call/text 778.214.4118