Enjoy a stellar Okanagan sunset on this late afternoon wine and dinner tour. Begin with a fabulous wine and cheese paired tasting.. Set among the vines, enjoy the Okanagan Valley in the fresh country air at Ex Nihilo’s Chaos Bistro. Enjoy tastings at a total of 4 vineyards and dinner at your choice of winery restaurants including Chaos Bistro at Ex Nihilo Vineyards, the beautiful new dining lounge Block One at 50th Parallel Estate (opening May 15 2018) or The Grapevine at Gary Monk Estate.
Tour runs 4-9p
$149 per person
Wineries could include Ex Nihilo Vineyards, Arrowleaf Cellars, Ancient Hill Estate, Gray Monk Estate, 50th Parallel Estate, Intrigue Wines and The Chase Wines
This tour give you freedom to enjoy an early morning round of golf, day at the beach or a ride on the new Okanagan Rail Trail and finish up with finest wine and dinning experiences the Okanagan Valley has to offer including the brand new dining lounge with breathtaking views at 50th Parallel Estate (opening May 15] the world famous Grapevine Restaurant at Gray Monk Estate overlooking Lake Okanagan or Ex Nihilo Vineyards with dinner set among the vines. A truly memorable experience and a fabulous end to the day
Tour Details and What’s Included
- Cheese and wine paired tasting at Ex Nihilo Vineyards
- Return transportation in one of our Mercedes Sprinter vans or luxurious SUVs
- All tasting fees
- Chilled bottled water.
What’s not included
- Dinner is at your expense
- wine and other food purchases
- Tour guide gratuity (12% added to groups of 6 or more)
- Extension of time for dinner. $100 per each additional hour. To be determined before tour.