Tour runs approx 2:30pm – 8:00pm
The Sunset Sipster is our afternoon tour with time for dinner. Enjoy tastings at four wineries and finish with a fantastic meal at your choice of restaurants for dinner (dinner cost not included). Sit back and take in the amazing Okanagan sunset in a beautiful vineyard. It’s called The Sunset Sipster for a very good reason.
Restaurants include Block One at 50th Parallel Estate, The Lookout at Gray Monk Estate, Chaos Bistro at Ex Nihilo Vineyards and/or The Garden Bistro at O’Rourkes Peak Cellars*.
Wineries include 4 of the following: 50th Parallel Estate, Ancient Hill Estate, Intrigue Wines, Gray Monk Estate, O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars, Arrowleaf Cellars or Ex Nihilo Vineyards.
- Tastings at 5 vineyards
- Two hours for dinner (time approx, cost of dinner not included in tour).
- Chilled bottled water
- Chilled wine concierge service
- Door to door service
- Pictures taken and shared at end of day.
- The cost of dinner
- Tour guide gratuity
The Fine Print
- Tour cancellation policy. Full refund 7 days prior to tour, 50% less than 7 days. 48 hours No Refund
- Wineries may be adjusted for availability and timing by Sip Happens Wine Tours.
- Please state preferred vineyard for dinner.
- All wineries subject to available appointments