Our most popular tour! Discover why “The Scenic Sip” wine trail in Lake Country and the “Westside Wine Trail” in Kelowna is fast becoming the most popular wine touring destination in the Okanagan Valley. Take in breathtaking views along Lake Okanagan while you sip some fabulous vintages from some very impressive vineyards.
At $139 per person, The Holy Sip Tour includes tastings at 5 wineries with up to 25 wines tasted with ample time for a relaxed vineyard lunch at one of the winery restaurants overlooking Lake Okanagan. (lunch cost is not included). We’ve curated the tour this way so that guests can enjoy the complete menu from the restuarnt of their choice. Lunch venues include The Lookout at Gray Monk Estate Winery, The Garden Bistro at O’Rourkes Peak Cellars, Block One at 50th Parallel Estate, or Chaos Bistro at Ex Nihilo Vineyards.
However; If you would like your tour to include the cost of Lunch, for $175.00 per person you can choose from The Garden Bistro at Rourke’s Peak Cellars. O’Rourkes A La Carte Menu Or The Lookout at Gray Monk, which consists of a fabulous 2 course meal for $185 per person.
Vineyards on the Holy Sip tour will include 5 of the following or Lake Country’s Scenic Sip Wine Trail:
Scenic Sip Wine Trail may include: Gray Monk Estate Winery, Arrowleaf, Ex Nihilo Vineyard, Intrigue Wines, 50th Parallel, The Chase Wines, Ancient Hills
The Scenic Sip Wine Trail is our favourite. However, if you wish to flip that sip and venture into the Westside Wine Trail, let us know!
Westside Wine Trail may include:Mission Hill Estate Winery, Quails Gate, Rollingdale, Off the Grid Organic Winery, The Hatch, Beaumont Winery, Little Straw Vineyards, Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery, Volcanic Hills Estate Winery, Indigenous World Winery, Ciao Bella Winery
Tour runs 11:00-4:00 (approx) + Pickup/Dropoff
Tour Details and what’s included
- Tastings at 5 wineries.
- Time for a vineyard lunch
- All tasting fees
- Chilled bottled water
- Chilled storage for your wine purchases
- Luxury transportation in our Mercedes touring vehicles.
What’s Not Included
- The cost of lunch
- Wine purchases
- Tour guide gratuity
The Fine Print
- Wineries may be adjusted by Sip Happens Wine Tours for scheduling and timing purposes.
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the night before your tour.
- Deposit required to secure booking.
- Cancellation policy Full refund 7 or more days prior to tour. 50% less than 7 days.
- Gratuity added to groups of 8 or more
- Private tours available, please inquire.
- Additional pick up fees may apply to areas outside Kelowna, Lake Country and Vernon. Please inquire.