With over 200 wineries in the Okanagan, there are a lot of options for touring. At Sip Happens Wine Tours, we specialize in The Scenic Sip Wine Trail in Lake Country and The Westside Wine Trail in Kelowna.
Award winning vineyards with spectacular views and a welcoming experience for all. Over the years we have come to know the winery owners and staff as friends. That’s exactly how you will feel when you walk in for your tasting experience with Sip Happens Wine Tours.
At Sip Happens Wine Tours, We Blend Luxury with Good Times!
We blend good times with luxury in an unprentious relaxed setting. From the top of the line Mercedes touring vans, to smartly dressed fun and knowledgable tour guides, you will be glad to know that you are touring with the best wine tour Company in the Okanagan.
We can customize tours
- Choose from any of the above tours and have your day set!
- We can plan a tour to anywhere in the Okanagan Valley with a customized itinerary.
- Provide private and corporate tours and transportation
- Plan a special something for tour like a birthday cake, wedding proposal, boat trip with wine tour etc.
- Provide a custom music playlist
- We Take care of everything
We pick up from any hotel, Air Bnb, or home in Kelowna, Lake Country and Vernon. We can usually make arrangements for locations further away.
- Timely return on your texts, emails and calls 778-212-2134
- We are happy to allow children on our private wine tours
- The finest Mercedes touring vehicles.
We are happy to curate Private, Custom and Corporate tours. Please inquire.
- Naramata Bench
- Summerland Bottleneck Drive
- Lakeshore Wine Route
- Westside Wine Trail
- Kelowna Southeast Bench
Text or call 778-212-2134 or email@example.com
- Fun, friendly and knowledable tour guides
- Wine tasting fees
- 5 Star reviews from customers
- The finest Mercedes touring vans
- Chilled bottled water
- Pictures taken and shared at the end of the day
- Pick up and drop off in Kelowna, Lake Country & Vernon
- Memories that will last a lifetime…
Scenic Sip Wineries:
- Gray Monk Estate Winery
- O’Rourkes Peak Cellars
- Arrowleaf Cellars
- Blind Tiger Vineyards
- 50th Parallel Estate
- Ex Nihilo Vineyards
- Intrigue Wines
- Ancient Hill Estate Winery
Westside Wine Trail Wineries:
- Mission Hill Family Estate
- Off the Grid Organic Winery
- The Hatch
- Beaumont Winery
- Little Straw Vineyards
- Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery
- Volcanic Hills Estate Winery
- Indigenous World Winery
- Ciao Bella Winery
- Quails Gate
Popular Vineyard Restaurants
- The Lookout at Gray Monk Estate Winery
- The Garden Bistro at O’Rourkes Peak Cellars
- Block One at 50th Parallel
- Chaos Bistro at Ex Nihilo
Popular Hotels & Stays:
- Prestige Hotels
- Air BNB (We pick up in Vernon, Lake Country, or Kelowna)
- Sparkling Hill Resort
- Predator Ridge Resort
- Outback Lakeside Vacation Homes
- Silver Star Mountain Resort
- Delta Hotels By Marriot Grand (Delta Grand Hotel)
- Coast Hotels
- The Castle at Swan Lake Hotel
- Durali Villa
- Riviera Village Green Hotel Complex
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriot
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites
- Days Inn by Wyndham
- Sandman Hotel & Suites
- Best Western Pacific Inn
- Super 8 by Wyndham
- 4 Points By Sheraton
- La Casa Cottage Resort
- Kanata Hotel
- The Royal Kelowa Bellstar Hotels & Resorts
- Accent Inns
- The Royal Anne Hotel
- Hotel Zed Kelowna
- Hotel Eldorado
- Canada’s Best Value Inn
- Holiday Inn
- Manteo Resort Waterfront Hotel
- Discovery Bay
- Sunset Drive Resort
- Oasis Inn
- Comfort Inn & Suites
What People are saying…
My husband and I booked a last minute trip to Kelowna when our international travel plans were canceled. With Covid restrictions slowly lifting we decided to try a “staycation”. We... read more
I would give Sip Happens a 10* review if I could! Amazing team to work with. Booked a tour for 4 couples last summer and it was top notch from... read more
Sip Happens wine tour through Lake Country Wineries was so much fun. Our guide was super fun. There were only two of us so we were grouped with another... read more
Given what is going on, we expected our tour to be cancelled. Leah went over the top to make our day amazing. My stagette day was MADE because of the... read more
Many of the wineries we were supposed to visit had closed or had COVID-19 precautions, but Leah went out of her way to ensure my sister and I had a... read more
Amazing tour and guide. We had an amazing experience. Thanks for the fun day. We can not wait for our next tour in the very near future.
Andrew drove us on the Holy Sip Lake Country Tour, including 5 winerues and lunch. He was knowledgeable, personable, attentive, and energetic! Would be happy to book again!
Penny was a great guide and our group really enjoyed our day. We focused on wineries in the lake country. All were different and Penny was very knowledgeable... read more