Sip Happens Wine Tours Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Plan
SAFETY IS our top priority
Guest and team safety is always our top priority at Sip Happens Wine Tours. As we adjust to a new manner of providing exceptional tour experiences, we are committed to providing a safe environment for our team, guests, families, and community:
- Guests are required to wear a mask at all times while in the vehicle and inside the wineries. Guests may remove masks when tasting or dining.
- Guests will be asked to social distance as much as possible in the tour van and in wineries.
- Wineries will be limited 6 guests per tasting. If the tour group is larger that 6 persons, the will be split up into the appropriate sized groups.
- Lunch reservations at the wineries will have a maximum 6 persons per table.
- Tour vehicles are thoroughly washed and detailed before each tour
- High-touch surfaces are sanitized before, during, and after each tour
- Sip Happens Tour Guides will wear masks in the vehicle and social distancing measures will be observed where possible
- Sip Happens Tour Guides will open and close the doors for guests
- Complimentary masks and sanitizer are available to guests before getting into the vehicle.
- Illness screening has been implemented; guests or team members showing signs of illness will be strictly forbidden
Sip Happens Wine Tours will ensure all guests have a fun and safe and memorable experience. We always have the very best relationships with Okanagan wineries. As the leading tour company in the Okanagan, you can always expect exceptionable service while we blend luxury with good times in a new safe setting.
See you very soon!
Leah Hutton, Director