Sip Happens Wine Tours Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Plan
SAFETY IS our top priority
Guest and team safety is always our top priority at Sip Happens Wine Tours. As we adjust to a new manner of providing exceptional tour experiences, we are committed to providing a safe environment for our team, guests, families, and community:
- Tour groups that come from the same social bubble will be able to tour together in any number per group and will not be required to wear a mask in the tour vans.
- Tour groups that do not come from the same social bubble will be required to wear a mask while in the tour van. Groups will be kept small.
- Guests will be asked to social distance as much as possible in the tour van.
- Wineries will be limited 6 guests per tasting. If the tour group is larger that 6 persons, the will be split up into the appropriate sized groups.
- Lunch reservations at the wineries will have a maximum 6 persons per table. Guests will be split up if not in the same social bubble.
- Tour vehicles are thoroughly washed and detailed before each tour
- High-touch surfaces are sanitized before, during, and after each tour
- Sip Happens Tour Guides will wear masks in the vehicle and social distancing measures will be observed where possible
- Sip Happens Tour Guides will open and close the doors for guests
- Complimentary masks and sanitizer are available to guests upon getting into the vehicle.
- Illness screening has been implemented; guests or team members showing signs of illness will be strictly forbidden
Sip Happens Wine Tours will ensure all guests have a fun and safe and memorable experience. We always have the very best relationships with Okanagan wineries. As the leading tour company in the Okanagan, you can always expect exceptionable service while we blend luxury with good times in a new safe setting.
See you very soon!
Leah Hutton, Director