This is a half day wine tour that is guaranteed to spoil the bride-to-be!
Sip Happens Wine Tours
Last Fling Before the Ring Half Day Wine Tour
This half-day wine tour is a great way to fit a quick wine tour into your Bachelorette Girls’ Getaway in the Okanagan. You can choose either our morning spot, which runs from 10:00am to 2:00pm, or our afternoon spot, which runs from 2:30pm to 6:30pm.
This tour includes 4 winery visits in the wine region of stay, with all tasting fees included and pick up/drop off direct from your front door, as well as a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine to toast the bride!
- A toast to the bride with sparkling wine
- Tastings at 4 wineries
- Pictures taken and shared at the end of the day
- Modern air conditioned touring van
- Complimentary Chilled Bottled Water
- Bluetooth to play your favourite playlist
- Door-to-door pick up and drop off
- We carefully select the best wineries in the region based on customer satisfaction.
- If you have any questions or if you are booking in less than 24 hours, please hop on the chat and we will be able to assist you right away!
- 15% auto gratuity for the guide will be added to your total at time of booking, no need to tip your guide after your tour! It’s all taken care of!
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the NIGHT before your tour.
- Deposit required to secure booking. Your booking is not secured until the deposit is paid.
- Cancellation policy: Full refund more than 7 or more days prior to tour. 7 days or less No refund. Flexible rescheduling if due to Covid.
- We pick up centrally in Kelowna, Lake Country, Vernon, West Kelowna, Summerland, Penticton, Okanagan Falls, Oliver or Osoyoos. Additional pick up fees may apply to areas outside or you will be asked to meet us at a central location.
- Sip Happens Wine Tours reserves the right to change tour vehicles, guides, departure times, and/or wineries due to unforeseen circumstances and/or availability.
- Disclaimer: Please note that all tours booked online are PUBLIC. If you wish to book a large group or private tour, please use the Large Group/Private Tour Booking Form with a specific request in the notes. If you want to customize your tour with wineries not on our regular tour list, there will be additional fees charged.