SAFETY IS our top priority
Guest and team safety is always our top priority at Sip Happens Wine Tours. As we adjust to a new manner of providing exceptional tour experiences, we are committed to providing a safe environment for our team, guests, families, and community:
- Currently there are no restrictions in BC – this may change however, so please check back for updates
- Tour vehicles are thoroughly washed and detailed before each tour
- High-touch surfaces are sanitized before, during, and after each tour
- Sip Happens Tour Guides will open and close the doors for guests
- Complimentary masks and sanitizer are available to guests if they so choose, before getting into the vehicle.
- Illness screening has been implemented; guests or team members showing signs of illness will be strictly forbidden
Sip Happens Wine Tours will ensure all guests have a fun and safe and memorable experience. We always have the very best relationships with Okanagan wineries. As the leading tour company in the Okanagan, you can always expect exceptionable service while we blend luxury with good times in a safe setting.
See you very soon!
Leah Hutton, Director