The Crock Of Sip
This summertime thirst quenching Crock Of Sip is perfect for those wanting something more than wine. This tour features a combination of 5 venues including cider and wine and craft beer or a spirits tasting with a vineyard lunch of wood fire pizza and salad included. The cideries on this tour could include BX Press Cidery in Vernon, Scenic Road Cider in Kelowna, The View for Wards Cider and or B.C.Tree Fruits Broken Ladder Cidery. Wineries will include Blind Tiger Vineyards for lunch and/or Ancient Hill Estate, Arrowleaf Cellars, Intrigue Wines, Peak Cellars, Ex Nihilo Vineyards or 50th Parallel Estate. Breweries could include Marten Brewery, Red Bird Brewing, Boundary Brewing and or Tree Beer Institute. Spirits at Okanagan Spirits.
This tour is available from Kelowna, pVernon or Lake Country.
Tour runs 11:30-5:30
$169 per person plus GST
Cideries could include
- Scenic Road Cider
- BX Press Cider
- Broken Ladder Cider (B.C. Tree Fruits)
- The View for Wards Cider
Wineries could include
- Intrigue Wines
- Peak Cellars
- Arrowleaf Cellars
- Blind Tiger Vineyards
- Ancient Hill Estate
- Vibrant Vine Winery
- The View Winery
- 50th Parallel Estate
Breweries could include
- Red Bird Brewing
- Boundary Brewing
- Marten Brewery
- Copper Brewing (opening summer 2019)
- Okanagan Spirits
- Tasting fees at all venues
- Vineyard lunch included in cost of tour.
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Pictures taken and shared at the end of the day
- Chilled wine storage, labelled and stored safely in vehicle.
- Door to door service in one of our new Mercedes tour vehicles
What’s not included
- Extra food and alcohol purchases
- Gratuity for tour guide
The Fine Print
- Venues may be adjusted by Sip Happens Wine Tours for scheduling, timing and availability.
- Deposit due upon booking, balance due 15 days prior to tour.
- Gratuity added to groups of 6 or more.
- Tours are secured and confirmed with payment.
- Times and pick up locations will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the night before your tour.
- Cancellation policy. Full refund 15 or more days prior to tour. 50% less than 15 days. No refunds within 24 hours of tour.
- Tour requires a min of 4 to run. If you are 2 persons, please inquire to see if others have booked already.
- Private tours for 6 or more available, please inquire.
- Additional pick up fees apply to out of our boundaries. Please inquire.
To book any tour, simply click on the form to the right or call/text 778.214.4118