Get Your Sip Together Tour.
This wine tour features tastings at 4 wineries and time for a vineyard lunch. Take in the breathtaking views over Lake Okanagan at Arrowleaf Cellars. Visit the very impressive 50th Parallel Estate with its modern industrial feel or experience the old world vibe of the beautiful Ancient Hill Estate with its flagship Baco Noir, one of the biggest reds in the Okanagan Valley. Intrigue Wines, the Chase Wines and or Arrowleaf Cellars could also be included. Finish up at one of British Columbia’s most established and oldest Okanagan wineries Gray Monk Estate or the modern Tuscany feel of Ex Nihilo Vineyards.
Lunch will be at one of the above vineyards, not included.
$129 + gst
Vineyards will include 4 of the following. Arrowleaf Cellars, Ancient Hill Estate, Intrigue Wines, The Chase Wines, Gray Monk Estate, 50th Parallel Estate and/or Ex Nihilo Vineyards.
- Tastings at 4 vineyards
- Vineyard lunch (not included)
- All tasting fees
- Complimentary WIFI on board
- Chilled bottled water
- Chilled wine storage
- Souvenir Sip Happens Wine Tours stemless wine glass
- Luxury transportation in one of our Mercedes
- Pictures taken all day and shared at the end.
The fine print
- Cancellation policy: full refund 15 days or more prior to tour. 50% within 15 days or less from tour date. No refunds within 24 hours of tour, some exceptions.
- 5% gst added to tour price
- Gratuity added to groups of 8 or more.
- Wineries may be adjusted for scheduling purposes
- Private tours available, please inquire.
- Min of 4 people required to run the tour, please inquire to see if others have booked.