Get Your Sip Together Tour.
This 4 hour wine tour features tastings at 4 wineries and includes an elegant wine and cheese tasting at Ex Nihilo Vineyards. Take in the breathtaking views at Arrowleaf Cellars. Visit either the very impressive 50th Parallel Estate with its modern industrial feel or experience the old world vibe of the beautiful Ancient Hill Estate with its flagship Baco Noir, one of the biggest and best reds in the Okanagan Valley. Finish up at one of British Columbias most established Gray Monk Estate
Vineyards will include 4 of the following. Arrowleaf Cellars, Ancient Hill Estate, Intrigue Wines, The Chase Wines, Gray Monk Estate, 50th Parallel Estate and/or Ex Nihilo Vineyards.
- Tastings at 4 vineyards including a wine and cheese paired seated tasting at Ex Nihilo Vineyards
- All tasting fees
- Complimentary WIFI on board
- Chilled bottled water
- Chilled wine storage
- Souvenir Sip Happens Wine Tours stemless wine glass
- Luxury transportation in Mercedes or Cadillac Escalade
The fine print
- Cancellation policy: full refund 15 days or more prior to tour. 50% within 15 days or less from tour date. No refunds within 24 hours of tour, some exceptions.
- Gratuity added to groups of 6 or more.
- Wineries may be adjusted for scheduling purposes
- Private tours available, please inquire.
- Min of 4 people required to run the tour, please inquire to see if others have booked.