The Big Sip
This late afternoon Big Sip Tour is the perfect way to sample some fine wine at 4 vineyards before you sit down to dinner. Enjoy a four course dinner of charcuterie, fresh salad, wood fire pizza and dessert all served outdoors on the beautiful patio at O’Rourkes Peak Cellars (formally The Chase Wines) overlooking the vines and views of Lake Okanagan. Take in the ever changing Okanagan sunset and like Canadian rock star Corey Hart says, “wear your sunglasses at night” as the summer sun sinks below the horizon well into the evening. Each guest will receive one of our coveted Sip Happens Wine Tour souvenir wine glasses to take home as a memento of your day.
Tour runs 3:30-8:00pm Pick up time between 3-3:30 depending on your location. Return by 8:00
$179 + gst
Vineyards will include 4 of the following: Intrigue Wines, O’Rourkes Peak Cellars, Arrowleaf Cellars, Gray Monk Estate, Blind Tiger Vineyards, Ancient Hill Estate, Ex Nihilo Vineyards or 50th Parallel Estate.
Tour Details and what’s included.
- Four course dinner
- Tasting fee’s.
- Complimentary WiFi on board
- Chilled on board storage for your wine purchases
- Pictures taken and shared at end of the tour.
- Chilled bottled water
- A souvenir Sip Happens Wine Tours stemless wine glass as a memento of your tour
- Group photos taken and shared at end of tour.
Whats not included
- Wine or beverage purchases.
- Tour guide gratuity
The fine print.
- Wineries may be adjusted by Sip Happens Wine Tours for scheduling and timing purposes.
- No additional booking fees
- Cancellation policy full refund 15 or more days prior to tour.
- A minimal deposit is required to confirm and secure your tour with balance due 15 days prior to tour.
- Gratuity added to groups of 6 or more .
- Private tours available, please inquire.
- This tour requires a min of 4. Please inquire.