This premium group of vineyards is our most popular all-inclusive wine tour. This leisurely paced day starts out at Ex Nihilo Vineyards with an elegant seated wine and cheese paired tasting. Enjoy 5 select wines paired with three delectable locally made cheeses. Arrowleaf Cellars is the next stop offering the most amazing views of Lake Okanagan and 5 tastings of their portfolio. A fabulous gourmet lunch is included at Gray Monk Estate on one of the best patios overlooking the lake at one of the oldest vineyards in the Okanagan. After lunch, enjoy the friendly atmosphere at one of the favorites on the tour, Intrigue Wines. Sample their very popular crisp whites and Rose plus others with time to pick up a gift in their wine shop, Our final stop of the tour will include either the magnificent 50th Parallel Estate with their stunning modern architecture or the old world European feel of the beautiful Ancient Hill Estate. Take in the breathtaking vistas and experience some of the finest vineyards in the Okanagan Valley. We include a stop (time allowing) at a local farm gate fruit stand for some in season delicious Okanagan fresh fruit.
The wineries include Gray Monk Estate, Arrowleaf Cellars, Ex Nihilo Vineyards, Intrigue Wines and 50th Parallel Estate or Ancient Hill Estate.
*From Oct 16-May 1 Lunch will include any entree from the lunch menu at Peak Cellars (formally The Chase Wines)
Tour runs 11:30-5:30pm
$179 + gst
Tour Details and what’s included
- Wine and cheese tasting at Ex Nihilo
- Lunch at Gray Monk Estate’s The Lookout (formally The Grapevine)
- Pick up between 11:15-11:45 depending on location. Return by 5:30
- All tasting fee’s
- Farm gate stop for fruit (in season) .
- Complimentary WIFI
- Chilled bottled water
- Chilled storage for your wine purchases
- Luxury transportation in our Mercedes touring vehicles.
- Souvenir Sip Happens Wine Tours stemless wine glass as a memento
- All tasting fees
- Pick up between 11:15-11:45 depending on location.
What’s Not Included
- Wine or other purchases
- Tour guide gratuity
- Private tours available, please inquire.
The Fine Print
- Wineries may be adjusted by Sip Happens Wine Tours for scheduling and timing purposes.
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the night before your tour.
- Cancellation policy Full refund 15 or more days prior to tour. 50% less than 15 days.
- For larger groups, a 50% deposit if required upon booking with balance due 15 days prior to tour. No refunds within 24 hours, with some exceptions
- Gratuity added to groups of 6 or more
- private tours available
- Additional pick up fees apply to areas outside of Vernon Proper.