“The Sip Disturber” tour with some “disturbingly” good value here. Enjoy this four hour 4 winery tour with a 3course vineyard lunch included at Ex Nihilo Vineyards’ Chaos Bistro (Friday and Saturdays) and at The Chase Wines Garden Bistro (Sunday –Thursdays closed Tuesdays). Relax and feel the vineyard vibe as you enjoy a unique collection of wineries with some of the most amazing views the Okanagan Valley has to offer.
*Three course lunch includes charcuterie plate, salad and Margherita pizza. Available Friday and Saturday at Ex Nihilo Vineyards and at The Chase Wines’ Garden Bistro Sunday-Thursdays (closed Tuesdays)
Tour will include 4 of the following wineries:
Intrigue Wines, 50th Parallel Estate/or Ancient Hill, Arrowleaf Cellars,Blind Tiger Vineyards, The Chase Wines and Ex Nihilo Vineyards for tasting and 3 course lunch included.
Tour Details and what’s included
- 3 course lunch vineyard lunch
- Tastings at 4 vineyards with tasting fees included
- Chilled bottled water
- Chilled storage for your wine purchases
- Free souvenir Sip Happens Wine Tours stemless wine glass
- pick up between 15-30 mins before start of tour.
Whats not included
- Additional food or wine purchases
- Gratuity for tour guide
The Fine Print
- Wineries and venues may be adjusted by Sip Happens Wine Tours for scheduling and timing purposes
- Deposit due upon booking, balance due 15 days prior to tour.
- Gratuity added to groups of 6 or more.
- Tours are secured and confirmed with payment.
- Times and pick up locations will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the night before your tour.
- Cancellation policy. Full refund 7 or more days prior to tour. 50% less than 7 days. No refunds within 24 hours of tour.
- Private tours for 2 or more available at additional cost.
- Additional pick up fees apply to out of our boundaries outside of Vernon Proper. Please inquire.
To book any tour, simply click on the form to the right or call/text 778.214.4118