“The Sip Disturber” tour with some “disturbingly” good value here. Enjoy this three hour 4 winery tour. Relax and enjoy the serenity winter brings to the vineyards as you enjoy a unique collection of wineries with some of the most amazing views the Okanagan Valley has to offer.
Tour will include 4 of the following wineries:
Intrigue Wines, 50th Parallel Estate/or Ancient Hill, Arrowleaf Cellars, The Chase Wines and Ex Nihilo Vineyards. Some wineries closed certain days.
11-2pm or 3-6pm
Tour Details and what’s included
- Tastings at 4 wineries.
- Bottled water
- Free souvenir Sip Happens Wine Tours stemless wine glass
Whats not included
- Additional food or wine purchases
- Gratuity for tour guide
The Fine Print
- Wineries and venues may be adjusted by Sip Happens Wine Tours for scheduling and timing purposes
- Deposit due upon booking, balance due 15 days prior to tour.
- Gratuity added to groups of 6 or more.
- Tours are secured and confirmed with payment.
- Times and pick up locations will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the night before your tour.
- Cancellation policy. Full refund 7 or more days prior to tour. 50% less than 7 days. No refunds within 24 hours of tour.
- Tour requires a min of 4 to run. If you are 2 persons, please inquire to see if others have booked.
- Private tours for 4 or more available at additional cost.
- Additional pick up fees apply to out of our boundaries outside of Vernon Proper. Please inquire.
To book any tour, simply click on the form to the right or call/text 778.214.4118