This leisurely late afternoon Sunset Sipster tour will visit 4 vineyards with ample time to enjoy a glass of wine while you take in the views over Okanagan Lake, the valley and the vines below. dinner at one of our fine winery restaurants overlooking Lake Okanagan. Wear your sunglasses at night as the late summer sun sinks below the horizon well into the evening. Lake Country vineyards features some of the most scenic dining in the Okanagan. Farm fresh locally sourced ingredients and breathtaking views will make for a fabulous evening. Restaurants available on this tour include The Grapevine at Gray Monk Estate, Ex Nihilo Vineyards’ Chaos Bistro, Block One at 50th Parallel Estate or The Garden Bistro at The Chase Wines
Tour runs 3:30-8:30pm times are flexible, please inquire.
$149 + gst
Vineyards include 4 of the following: Ex Nihilo Vineyards, Arrowleaf Cellars, Ancient Hill Estate, Gray Monk Estate, 50th Parallel Estate, Intrigue Wines and The Chase Wines.
Tour Details and what’s included.
- Tastings at 4 vineyards.
- Up to 2 hours to enjoy dinner
- Complimentary WiFi on board
- Chilled on board storage for your wine purchases
- Chilled bottled water
- A souvenir Sip Happens Wine Tours stemless wine glass as a memento of your tour
- Group photos taken and shared at end of tour.
Whats not included
- The cost of dinner
- Wine or beverage purchases.
- Tour guide gratuity
The fine print.
- Wineries may be adjusted by Sip Happens Wine Tours for scheduling and timing purposes.
- Cancellation policy full refund 15 or more days prior to tour.
- Vineyards are determined from where tour originates , Kelowna or Vernon
- A minimal deposit is required to confirm and secure your tour with balance due 15 days prior to tour.
- Gratuity added to groups of 6 or more .
- Private tours available, please inquire.