The Bride To Be Tour
$149.00 (cost of lunch excluded, you can choose where we go!)
$175.00 (lunch at Garden Bistro, O’Rourkes Peak Cellars, tax & tip included) O’Rourkes A La Carte Menu
$185.00 (Lunch at The Lookout, Gray Monk, tax & tip included).
11am-5pm +- Pickup/Dropoff. Alternate start times are available.
It’s all about her today! This tour is specially designed for the Bride to Be and her entourage. This popular stagette wine tour visits 5 world class wineries and also has time for lunch in a beautiful Vineyard. We will pop a bottle of complimentary “*I Do” pink bubbly from Intrigue Wines to toast the bride and celebrate great friends right in the Vineyard! The bride will also receive a coveted Sip Happens Wine Tours souvenir stemless wine glass as a memento of her special day.
This is a six hour tour with 5 vineyards and time for a vineyard lunch of your choice. Popular choices into the Lookout at Gray Monk, The Garden Bistro at O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars, Block One at 50th Parallel or Chaos Bistro at Ex Nihilo.
Scenic Sip Wine Trail: Gray Monk Estate Winery, Arrowleaf, Ex Nihilo Vineyard, Intrigue Wines, 50th Parallel, The Chase Wines, Ancient Hills
We do specialize this tour in Lake Country’s Scenic Sip Wine Trail. However, We can also flip this sip and do the Westside Wine Trail if prefered!
Westside Wine Trail (Mission Hill and Quails Gate do not accept bachelorettes unfortunately): Rollingdale, Off the Grid Organic Winery, The Hatch, Beaumont Winery, Little Straw Vineyards, Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery, Volcanic Hills Estate Winery, Indigenous World Winery, Ciao Bella Winery
Tour Details and what’s included
- Includes stop for lunch at a vineyard
- A toast to the bride with “I Do” pink bubbly from Intrigue Wines
- A souvenir Sip Happens Wine Tours stemless wine glass for the Bride
- Tastings at 5 wineries
- Chilled bottled water
- Pictures taken and shared at end of day.
- Pick up available in Vernon, Kelowna & Lake Country. We can make special arrangements for pickups outside of these boundaries.
What’s not included
Additional food and wine purchases, taxes and gratuity.
The fine print
- Cancellation policy: 100% refundable 15 days or more prior to tour. 50% less than 15 days prior.
- Auto gratuity for groups of 6 or more.
- Wineries may be adjusted depending on group size
- Deposit required to secure the tour.
- No glitter or costumes as per the vineyards.
- Wineries may be adjusted
- No costumes or paraphernalia as per winery requests.
- Times and pick up locations will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the night before your tour.
- Cancellation policy. Full refund 15 or more days prior to tour. 50% less than 15 days. No refunds within 24 hours of tour.
- Tour requires a min of 4 to run.
- Private tours for groups available, may be subject to an additional cost, please inquire.
- Additional pick up fees apply to out of our boundaries. Please inquire.
To book any tour, simply click on the form to the right or call/text 778.212-2134 or email email@example.com