The Bride To Be Tour
$149.00 per person
11am-4:30pm +- Pickup/Dropoff.
It’s all about her today! This tour is specially designed for the Bride to Be and her entourage. This popular stagette wine tour visits 5 world class wineries and also has time for lunch in a beautiful Vineyard or golf course. We will pop a bottle of complimentary “*I Do” pink bubbly from Intrigue Wines (or similar if in the Westside Wine Trail) to toast the bride and celebrate great friends right in the Vineyard!
Scenic Sip Wine Trail may include: Gray Monk Estate Winery, Arrowleaf, Ex Nihilo Vineyard, Intrigue Wines, 50th Parallel, O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars, Ancient Hills, Blind Tiger
Westside Wine Trail may include: Quails Gate, Rollingdale Organic Winery, Off the Grid Organic Winery, The Hatch, Little Straw Vineyards, Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery, Volcanic Hills Estate Winery, Indigenous World Winery, Ciao Bella Winery, Black Swift Vineyards, Kalala Organic Vineyards
Tour Details and what’s included
- Includes stop for lunch at a vineyard
- A toast to the bride with “I Do” pink bubbly from Intrigue Wines
- Tastings at 5
- Chilled bottled water
- Pictures taken and shared at end of the day.
- Modern air-conditioned touring van.
- Pick up available in Vernon, Kelowna & Lake Country. We can make special arrangements for pickups outside of these boundaries.
What’s Not Included
- The cost of lunch
- Wine purchases
- Tour guide gratuity
The Fine Print
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the NIGHT before your tour.
- Deposit required to secure booking. Your booking is not secured until the deposit is paid.
- Cancellation policy Full refund more than 7 or more days prior to tour. 7 days or less No refund.
- We pick up centrally in Kelowna, Lake Country and Vernon. Additional pick up fees may apply to areas outside ro you will be asked to meet us at a central location.
- Sip Happens Wine Tours reserves the right to change tour vehicles, guides, departure times, and/or wineries due to unforeseen circumstances and/or availability.
- This tour is not private. If you have a large group please inquire.
- Please read over our Covid-19 Safety measures prior to the tour: https://siptours.ca/about-us/covid-19-safety-measures/
To book any tour simply fill out the Booking Request Form.