The Bride To Be Full day tour
5 Wineries (20-25 tastings) with Time for Lunch. Sparkling I Do to Toast the Bride. Private for the Bride and her Tribe!
$139.00 per person
10:30am-4:30pm (approximately with pick up and drop off)
It’s all about her today! This tour is specially designed for the Bride to Be and her entourage. This popular stagette wine tour visits 5 world class wineries and also has time for lunch in a beautiful Vineyard or golf course. We will pop a bottle of complimentary “I Do” pink bubbly from Intrigue Wines (or similar if we are on a different wine trail) to toast the bride and celebrate great friends right in the Vineyard!
Tour Details and what’s included
- Includes stop for lunch at a vineyard
- A toast to the bride with “I Do” pink bubbly from Intrigue Wines
- Tastings at 5
- Chilled bottled water
- Pictures taken and shared at end of the day.
- Modern air-conditioned touring van.
- Bluetooth to play your favourite playlist.
- Pick up available in Vernon, Kelowna & Lake Country.
What’s Not Included
- The cost of lunch
- Wine purchases
- Tour guide gratuity
Westside Wine Trail may include: Rollingdale Organic Winery, Off the Grid Organic Winery, Little Straw Vineyards, Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery, Volcanic Hills Estate Winery, Frind Estate Winery, Indigenous World Winery, Ciao Bella Winery, Kalala Organic Vineyards, Black Swift Vineyards ($10), Crown & Thieves (+$20), Quails Gate (+$5), The Hatch (+$10)
Scenic Sip Wine Trail may include: Gray Monk Estate Winery, Arrowleaf Cellars, Ex Nihilo Vineyard, Intrigue Wines, O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars, Ancient Hill Winery, Blind Tiger, 50th Parallel Estate Winery ($3)
Lakeshore and East Kelowna Wine Route: Sperling Vineyards, Summerhill Pyramid Winery, The Vibrant Vine, Priest Creek Winery, Spearhead Winery, The View Winery, Meadow Vista Honey Wines, Sandhill Estate Winery, Tantalus Vineyards ($10), Kitsch Wines ($10), Cedarcreek Estate Winery ($15).
For Our Southern Guests, our Bride to Be tour Goes to
- Summerland Bottleneck Drive (Summerland & Peachland Guests)
- Penticton Naramata Bench (Penticton, Narmata, Okanagan Falls Guests)
- Osoyoos & Oliver (Osoyoos & Oliver Guests)
Other Bachelorette Ideas:
The Fine Print
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the NIGHT before your tour.
- Deposit required to secure booking. Your booking is not secured until the deposit is paid.
- Cancellation policy Full refund more than 7 or more days prior to tour. 7 days or less No refund. Flexible rescheduling if due to covid.
- We pick up centrally in Kelowna, Lake Country and Vernon. Additional pick up fees may apply to areas outside or you will be asked to meet us at a central location.
- Sip Happens Wine Tours reserves the right to change tour vehicles, guides, departure times, and/or wineries due to unforeseen circumstances and/or availability.
- Please read over our Covid-19 Safety measures prior to the tour
To book this tour simply fill out the Booking Request Form.