The Bride To Be Full day tour
5 Wineries (20-25 tastings) with Time for Lunch
$139.00 per person
10:30am-4:30pm (approximately with pick up and drop off)
It’s all about her today! This tour is specially designed for the Bride to Be and her entourage. This popular stagette wine tour visits 5 world class wineries and also has time for lunch in a beautiful Vineyard or golf course. We will pop a bottle of complimentary “I Do” pink bubbly from Intrigue Wines (or similar if we are on a different wine trail) to toast the bride and celebrate great friends right in the Vineyard!
Westside Wine Trail may include: Rollingdale Organic Winery, Off the Grid Organic Winery, The Hatch, Little Straw Vineyards, Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery, Volcanic Hills Estate Winery, Indigenous World Winery, Ciao Bella Winery, Black Swift Vineyards, Kalala Organic Vineyards, Crown & Thieves.
Scenic Sip Wine Trail may include: Gray Monk Estate Winery, Arrowleaf, Ex Nihilo Vineyard, Intrigue Wines, 50th Parallel, O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars, Ancient Hills, Blind Tiger.
Lakeshore and East Kelowna Wine Route: Sperling Vineyards, Tantalus Vineyards, Summerhill Pyramid Winery, Cedarcreek Estate Winery, The Vibrant Vine, Kitsch Wines, Priest Creek Winery, Spearhead Winery, The View Winery, Meadow Vista Honey Wines, Sandhill Estate Winery.
For Our Southern Guests, our Bride to Be tour Goes to
- Summerland Bottleneck Drive (Summerland & Peachland Guests)
- Penticton Naramata Bench (Penticton, Narmata, Okanagan Falls Guests)
- Osoyoos & Oliver (Osoyoos & Oliver Guests)
Tour Details and what’s included
- Includes stop for lunch at a vineyard
- A toast to the bride with “I Do” pink bubbly from Intrigue Wines
- Tastings at 5
- Chilled bottled water
- Pictures taken and shared at end of the day.
- Modern air-conditioned touring van.
- Bluetooth to play your favourite playlist.
- Pick up available in Vernon, Kelowna & Lake Country.
What’s Not Included
- The cost of lunch
- Wine purchases
- Tour guide gratuity
Other Bachelorette Ideas:
The Fine Print
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the NIGHT before your tour.
- Deposit required to secure booking. Your booking is not secured until the deposit is paid.
- Cancellation policy Full refund more than 7 or more days prior to tour. 7 days or less No refund. Flexible rescheduling if due to covid.
- We pick up centrally in Kelowna, Lake Country and Vernon. Additional pick up fees may apply to areas outside or you will be asked to meet us at a central location.
- Sip Happens Wine Tours reserves the right to change tour vehicles, guides, departure times, and/or wineries due to unforeseen circumstances and/or availability.
- Please read over our Covid-19 Safety measures prior to the tour
To book this tour simply fill out the Booking Request Form.