(Based on 10 Guests)
Private Tour Price: $1200.00 ($120.00 per person based on 10 guests)
Season April 1st-September 30th
Private Captained Pontoon Boat Cruise with Wine Tasting and Lunch at a Vineyard
Private. Exclusive. Pure Luxury and all yours for the day. The ultimate in pure Okanagan luxury with friends and family. Enjoy your very own private luxury pontoon boat complete with your own transport certified fun and friendly captain for up to 10 guests. This is the perfect excuse for groups of all ages to go out and spend a day on both the lake and land. Family reunions, birthdays, stagettes, golf trips, weddings, you name it! We will cruise past beautiful sites and homes and breathtaking scenery. We will then head to a private dock and you will be whisked to enjoy a leisurely 2 hour stop at a private vineyard lunch at O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars, where you will enjoy 4 complimentary wine tastings (age permitting). Sit down and enjoy good company and a delicious chef prepared vineyard lunch (cost of lunch extra) and feel free to meander around the area. Next, head over to Intrigue Wines and enjoy 4 more tastings and little bit of shopping in their little boutiqe shop. Your captain will be waiting for you to continue on with the fun. We will cruise into private bays where you can swim or simply lounge while listening to your favorite music. This luxurious day is just for you and friends to enjoy!
Tour Includes the Following
- Private luxury 22ft pontoon boat.
- Fun and friendly Transport Canada Certified Captain for the day.
- Cost of boat fuel.
- Wine Tasting at two Vineyards.
- 2 hour vineyard lunch stop with time to enjoy the area.
- Chilled bottled water.
- Cooler for personal snacks and beverages.
- Life jackets and pool noodles.
- Cost of lunch at vineyard.
- Wine shop purchases.
- Transportation to and from your hotel, Air BNB etc. to the boat.
The Fine Print
- Minimal deposit required to secure tour.
- Gratuity will be added for the group booking.
- Cancellation policy full refund 7 days or more prior to tour date. 50% less than 7 days.
- Bad Weather Policy: The Captain reserves the right to cancel the boat tour due to bad weather.
- Guests will have the option of rescheduling or changing the tour to a Private Holy Sip Wine Tour exclusive for their group only. Guests will visit 4 wineries with time for a vineyard lunch (cost of lunch is extra). Minors and children though not permitted to wine taste, can still enjoy this Private Wine tour. Pickup and Drop off included (Kelowna, Lake Country, Vernon) if changed to a Wine Tour. Where no solution is amicable, guests will receive a 100% refund.