BOAT TOUR WITH A VINEYARD TWIST
Private Tour Price: $1200.00
(or $109 per person based on 11 guests)
Season April 1st-October and tours from 11:15am-5:15pm
Private Captained Pontoon Boat Cruise with Exclusive Wine Tasting, Followed by a Private Lunch On a Private Dock of a Vineyard! 6 HOURS
Private. Exclusive. Pure Luxury and all yours for the day. The ultimate in pure Okanagan luxury with friends and family. Enjoy your very own private luxury pontoon boat complete with your own transport certified fun and friendly captain for up to 11 guests. This is the perfect excuse for groups of all ages to go out and spend a day on both the lake and land. Family reunions, birthdays, stagettes, golf trips, weddings, you name it! We will cruise past beautiful sites and homes and breathtaking scenery. We will then head to a private dock of a vineyard where you will be greeted with complimentary wine tastings (age permitting). Enjoy good company and a delicious chef prepared lunch right on your private dock (cost of lunch extra) and feel free take a dip at your very own private beach. After tastings and lunch, we will cruise into private bays where you can swim or simply lounge while listening to your favorite music. This luxurious day is just for you and friends to enjoy!
Tour Includes the Following
- Private luxury 22ft pontoon boat.
- Fun and friendly Transport Canada Certified Captain for the day.
- Cost of boat fuel.
- Wine Tasting on private dock.
- Lunch on a private vineyard dock (cost of lunch is extra)
- Chilled bottled water.
- Cooler for personal snacks and beverages.
- Life jackets and pool noodles.
- Cost of lunch
- Transportation to and from your hotel, Air BNB etc. to the boat.
The Fine Print
- The Boat is Moored At Paddle Wheel Park Boat Launch. We can also pick up via water from La Casa, your private dock or any public dock in Vernon or Lake Country & Kelowna, Please inquire.
- 20% deposit required to secure tour. Balance is due 2 weeks before the tour.
- 15% Gratuity will be added for the group booking.
- Cancellation policy full refund 7 days or more prior to tour date. 7 days or less no refund. Flexible rescheduling if due to covid.
- Bad Weather Policy: The Captain reserves the right to cancel the boat tour due to bad weather.
- Guests will have the option of rescheduling or changing the tour to a Private Holy Sip Wine Tour exclusive for their group only. Guests will visit 4 wineries with time for a vineyard lunch (cost of lunch is extra). Minors and children though not permitted to wine taste, can still enjoy this Private Wine tour. Pickup and Drop off included (Kelowna, Lake Country, Vernon) if changed to a Wine Tour. Where no solution is amicable, guests will receive a 100% refund.
To book this tour, kindly fill out the booking form!