SUNSET SIPSTER DINNER TOUR
$149.00 Per Person plus GST & Gratuity
2:30pm – 8:30pm (approximately with pick up and drop off)
4 Wineries (16-20 tastings) & 2 Hour Dinner
The Sunset Sipster is our afternoon tour with time for a leisurely 2 hour dinner to end the day in style. Enjoy tastings at FOUR wineries and finish with a fantastic dinner at one of our stunning vineyard or golf course restaurants (dinner cost not included). Sit back and take in the amazing Okanagan sunset in a beautiful vineyard. It’s called The Sunset Sipster for a very good reason.
Vineyards on the Holy Sip tour will include 4 of the following or Lake Country’s Scenic Sip Wine Trail or West Kelowna’s Westside Wine Trail.
- Tastings at 4 vineyards
- Two hours for dinner (cost of dinner not included in tour).
- Chilled bottled water
- Pick up and drop off in Kelowna, Lake Country or Vernon
- A fun and informative local guide
- Bluetooth for your music playlist
- Modern air conditioned touring van.
- Pictures taken and shared at end of day.
- The cost of dinner
- Tour guide gratuity
Scenic Sip Wine Trail may include: Gray Monk Estate Winery, Arrowleaf Cellars, Ex Nihilo Vineyard, Intrigue Wines, O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars, Ancient Hill Winery, Blind Tiger, 50th Parallel Estate Winery ($3)
Westside Wine Trail May Include: Rollingdale Organic Winery, Off the Grid Organic Winery, Little Straw Vineyards, Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery, Volcanic Hills Estate Winery, Frind Estate Winery, Indigenous World Winery, Ciao Bella Winery, Kalala Organic Vineyards, Black Swift Vineyards ($10), Crown & Thieves (+$20), Quails Gate (+$5), The Hatch (+$10)
The Fine Print
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the NIGHT before your tour.
- 20% Deposit required to secure booking. Your booking is not secured until the deposit is paid. The balance is due 2 weeks before your tour.
- Cancellation policy Full refund more than 7 or more days prior to tour. 7 days or less No refund. Flexible rescheduling due to covid.
- We pick up centrally in Kelowna, Lake Country and Vernon. Additional pick up fees may apply to areas outside ro you will be asked to meet us at a central location.
- Sip Happens Wine Tours reserves the right to change tour vehicles, guides, departure times, and/or wineries due to unforeseen circumstances and/or availability.
- This tour is not guaranteed private. If you have a large group or would like to request please inquire.
- 15% cashless gratuity is added.
- Please read over our Covid-19 Safety measures prior to the tour