Rip & Sip E-Bike & Wine tour
$169 per Person plus GST & Gratuity
9:00am-1:30pm Approximately Plus Pick Up & Drop Off
Minimum 6 guests required for this tour to go out.
Get ready for a Rip followed by a Sip with this ultimate curated tour. This tour blends Ebiking picturesque Kalamalka Lake’s Rail Trail in the morning, tasting at two wineries on Lake Country’s Scenic Sip Wine Trail and then we finished at Upside Cider for Lunch (cost of lunch is extra)
E-biking requires minimal effort and is suitable for most persons. The lake views on this trail are just stunning and guaranteed to be the highlight of your trip, as well as a sip disurbing good time!
Tour includes the following
- 2 Hour Guided E-Bike Tour with all rental fees, helmets, and instruction included.
- Tasting Fees at 2 Wineries
- 30 minute lunch at Upside Cider (cost of lunch is extra)
- Chilled bottled water.
- A modern Air-Conditioned Touring Van.
- Wine concierge service for each guest. We will mark and keep track of all purchases.
- Pictures taken and shared at the end of the day.
- Pick-up in Kelowna, Lake Country and Vernon (Including Sparkling Hill and Predator Ridge). Additional pick up fees may apply if outside of our normal boundaries.
- Wine purchases
- Cost of lunch/cider is not included
- Tour guide Gratuity
The Fine Print
- 20% deposit required to secure tour. The balance is due 2 weeks before the tour.
- Sip reserves the right to choose the wineries. If custom wineries are choosen, additional tasting fees may be applicable.
- 15% cashless gratuity is added to all tours.
- Cancellation policy full refund more than 7 days. 7 Days or less, no refund. Flexible rescheduling if due to covid.
- This tour requires 6 people minimum to go out.