This is a half day wine tour that is guaranteed to be a sip disturbing good time! This tour visits 4 of the following award winning vineyards on Lake Country’s Scenic Sip Wine Trail or Kelowna’s Westside Wine Trail.
Scenic Sip Wine Trail may include: Gray Monk Estate Winery, Arrowleaf, Ex Nihilo Vineyard, Intrigue Wines, 50th Parallel, O’rourke’s Peak Cellars, Ancient Hill Winery, Blind Tiger
Westside Wine Trail may include: Quails Gate, Rollingdale, Off the Grid Organic Winery, The Hatch, Beaumont Winery, Little Straw Vineyards, Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery, Volcanic Hills Estate Winery, Indigenous World Winery, Ciao Bella Winery, Black Swift Vineyards, Kalala Organic Vineyards
10:30am – 2:00 pm or 3:00-6:30pm* + pickup/dropoff
Starting October 1st tours will run 11:00-2:30pm + pick up/dropoff
Tour includes the following
- 4 wineries with 16-20 tastings
- All tasting fees
- Chilled bottled water
- Fun, knowledgable and friendly tour guide
- Modern, air-conditioned touring vans
- Wine concierge service for each guest.
- Wine or food purchases
- Tour guide gratuity
The Fine Print
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the NIGHT before your tour.
- Deposit required to secure booking. Your booking is not secured until the deposit is paid.
- Cancellation policy Full refund more than 7 or more days prior to tour. 7 days or less No refund.
- We pick up centrally in Kelowna, Lake Country and Vernon. Additional pick up fees may apply to areas outside ro you will be asked to meet us at a central location.
- Sip Happens Wine Tours reserves the right to change tour vehicles, guides, departure times, and/or wineries due to unforeseen circumstances and/or availability.
- 15% cashless gratuity is added
- This tour is not private. If you have a large group please inquire.
- Please read over our Covid-19 Safety measures prior to the tour: https://siptours.ca/about-us/covid-19-safety-measures/
To book kindly fill out the booking request form.