SIP DISTURBER HALF DAY WINE TOUR
$119 per person
Visit 4 Wineries (16-20 Tastings)
10:00am – 2:00 pm or 2:30-6:30pm (approximately) including pick up and drop off
This is a half day wine tour that is guaranteed to be a sip disturbing good time! This tour visits 4 of the following award winning vineyards on one of our fabulous wine trails.
Tour includes the following
- 4 wineries with 16-20 tastings
- All tasting fees
- Chilled bottled water
- Fun, knowledgable and friendly tour guide
- Modern, air-conditioned touring vans
- Music (bluetooth your playlist or have us choose)
- Wine concierge service for each guest.
- Pick up and drop off in Kelowna, Lake Country or Vernon.
- Wine or food purchases
- GST and Tour guide gratuity
- Lunch or Dinner stops are not included on our half day tours
Our Sip Disturber Tour Goes to the Following Wine Routes
Westside Wine Trail may include: Rollingdale Organic Winery, Off the Grid Organic Winery, Little Straw Vineyards, Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery, Volcanic Hills Estate Winery, Frind Estate Winery, Indigenous World Winery, Ciao Bella Winery, Kalala Organic Vineyards, Black Swift Vineyards ($10), Crown & Thieves (+$20), Quails Gate (+$5), The Hatch (+$10)
Scenic Sip Wine Trail may include: Gray Monk Estate Winery, Arrowleaf Cellars, Ex Nihilo Vineyard, Intrigue Wines, O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars, Ancient Hill Winery, Blind Tiger, 50th Parallel Estate Winery ($3)
Lakeshore and East Kelowna Wine Route: Sperling Vineyards, Summerhill Pyramid Winery, The Vibrant Vine, Priest Creek Winery, Spearhead Winery, The View Winery, Meadow Vista Honey Wines, Sandhill Estate Winery, Tantalus Vineyards ($10), Kitsch Wines ($10), Cedarcreek Estate Winery ($15).
For our Southern Guests our we tours go to:
- Summerland Bottleneck Drive (Summerland & Peachland Guests)
- Penticton Naramata Bench (Penticton, Narmata, Okanagan Falls Guests)
- Osoyoos & Oliver (Osoyoos & Oliver Guests)
For Lunch or Dinner Tours please visit here:
The Fine Print
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the NIGHT before your tour.
- Sip Happens Reserves the right to choose the wineries. If guests wish to customize, there may be additional tasting fees.
- Deposit required to secure booking. Your booking is not secured until the deposit is paid.
- Cancellation policy Full refund more than 7 or more days prior to tour. 7 days or less No refund. Flexbile rescheduling if due to covid.
- We pick up centrally in Kelowna, Lake Country and Vernon. Additional pick up fees may apply to areas outside ro you will be asked to meet us at a central location.
- Sip Happens Wine Tours reserves the right to change tour vehicles, guides, departure times, and/or wineries due to unforeseen circumstances and/or availability.
- 15% cashless gratuity is added
- This tour is not private. If you have a large group please inquire.
- Please read over our Covid-19 Safety measures prior to the tour.
To book kindly fill out the booking request form.