This is a half day wine tour that is guaranteed to be a sip disturbing good time! This tour visits 4 of the following vineyards on Lake Country’s Scenic Sip Wine Trail (most scenic our our top pick) or Kelowna’s Westside Wine Trail (very popular).
Scenic Sip Wine Trail may include: Gray Monk Estate Winery, Arrowleaf, Ex Nihilo Vineyard, Intrigue Wines, 50th Parallel, The Chase Wines, Ancient Hills
Westside Wine Trail may include: Mission Hill Estate Winery, Quails Gate, Rollingdale, Off the Grid Organic Winery, The Hatch, Beaumont Winery, Little Straw Vineyards, Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery, Volcanic Hills Estate Winery, Indigenous World Winery, Ciao Bella Winery
10:30am – 2:00 pm or 3:00-6:30pm* + pickup/dropoff
Tour includes the following
- 4 wineries with 16-20 tastings
- All tasting fee’s
- Chilled bottled water
- Chilled wine storage
- Fun, knowledgable and friendly tour guide
- Modern, air-conditioned touring vans
- Wine concierge service for each guest. We will mark and keep track of all purchases
- Wine or food purchases
- Tour guide gratuity
The Fine Print
- Wineries may be adjusted by Sip Happens Wine Tours for scheduling and timing purposes.
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the night before your tour.
- Deposit required to secure booking.
- Cancellation policy Full refund 7 or more days prior to tour. 50% less than 7 days.
- Gratuity added to groups of 8 or more
- Private tours available, please inquire.
- Additional pick up fees may apply to areas outside Kelowna, Lake Country and Vernon. Please inquire.
To book call 778-212-2134 or email email@example.com