SIP DISTURBER HALF DAY WINE TOUR
WINTER WINE TOUR SPECIAL ONLY $99!- Valid until March 1st 2020. Thereafter $109 per person.
Visit 4 Wineries (16-20 Tastings)
10:00am – 2:00 pm or 2:30-6:30pm (approximately) including pick up and drop off
This is a half day wine tour that is guaranteed to be a sip disturbing good time! This tour visits 4 of the following award winning vineyards on one of our fabulous wine trails.
Our Sip Disturber Tour Goes to the Following Wine Routes
Westside Wine Trail may include: Rollingdale Organic Winery, Off the Grid Organic Winery, The Hatch, Little Straw Vineyards, Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery, Volcanic Hills Estate Winery, Indigenous World Winery, Ciao Bella Winery, Black Swift Vineyards, Kalala Organic Vineyards, Crown & Thieves.
Scenic Sip Wine Trail may include: Gray Monk Estate Winery, Arrowleaf, Ex Nihilo Vineyard, Intrigue Wines, 50th Parallel, O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars, Ancient Hills, Blind Tiger.
Lakeshore and East Kelowna Wine Route: Sperling Vineyards, Tantalus Vineyards, Summerhill Pyramid Winery, Cedarcreek Estate Winery, The Vibrant Vine, Kitsch Wines, Priest Creek Winery, Spearhead Winery, The View Winery, Meadow Vista Honey Wines, Sandhill Estate Winery.
Tour includes the following
- 4 wineries with 16-20 tastings
- All tasting fees
- Chilled bottled water
- Fun, knowledgable and friendly tour guide
- Modern, air-conditioned touring vans
- Music (bluetooth your playlist or have us choose)
- Wine concierge service for each guest.
- Pick up and drop off in Kelowna, Lake Country or Vernon.
- Wine or food purchases
- GST and Tour guide gratuity
- Lunch or Dinner stops are not included on our half day tours
For our Southern Guests our we tours go to:
- Summerland Bottleneck Drive (Summerland & Peachland Guests)
- Penticton Naramata Bench (Penticton, Narmata, Okanagan Falls Guests)
- Osoyoos & Oliver (Osoyoos & Oliver Guests)
For Lunch or Dinner Tours please visit here:
The Fine Print
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the NIGHT before your tour.
- Deposit required to secure booking. Your booking is not secured until the deposit is paid.
- Cancellation policy Full refund more than 7 or more days prior to tour. 7 days or less No refund. Flexbile rescheduling if due to covid.
- We pick up centrally in Kelowna, Lake Country and Vernon. Additional pick up fees may apply to areas outside ro you will be asked to meet us at a central location.
- Sip Happens Wine Tours reserves the right to change tour vehicles, guides, departure times, and/or wineries due to unforeseen circumstances and/or availability.
- 15% cashless gratuity is added
- This tour is not private. If you have a large group please inquire.
- Please read over our Covid-19 Safety measures prior to the tour.
To book kindly fill out the booking request form.