This is a half day wine tour that is guaranteed to be a sip disturbing good time! This tour visits 4 of the following vineyards on Lake Country’s Scenic Sip Wine Trail (most scenic our our top pick) or Kelowna’s Westside Wine Trail (very popular).
Scenic Sip Wine Trail may include: Gray Monk Estate Winery, Arrowleaf, Ex Nihilo Vineyard, Intrigue Wines, 50th Parallel, The Chase Wines, Ancient Hills
Westside Wine Trail may include: Quails Gate, Rollingdale, Off the Grid Organic Winery, The Hatch, Beaumont Winery, Little Straw Vineyards, Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery, Volcanic Hills Estate Winery, Indigenous World Winery, Ciao Bella Winery
10:30am – 2:00 pm or 3:00-6:30pm* + pickup/dropoff
Tour includes the following
- 4 wineries with 16-20 tastings
- All tasting fee’s
- Chilled bottled water
- Chilled wine storage
- Fun, knowledgable and friendly tour guide
- Modern, air-conditioned touring vans
- Wine concierge service for each guest. We will mark and keep track of all purchases
- Wine or food purchases
- Tour guide gratuity
The Fine Print
- Wineries may be adjusted by Sip Happens Wine Tours for scheduling and timing purposes.
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the night before your tour.
- Deposit required to secure booking.
- Cancellation policy Full refund 7 or more days prior to tour. 50% less than 7 days.
- Additional pick up fees may apply to areas outside Kelowna, Lake Country and Vernon. Please inquire.
To book call 778-212-2134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org