Our most popular tour! Located just minutes from the Kelowna airport, The Scenic Sip Wine Trail in Lake Country offers endless lake and mountain views where you can enjoy award winning and boutique-style wineries. Known for their crisp whites and pinot noir, this north Okanagan wine region is truly a must visit experience.
$169 Per Person Plus GST & Gratuity
Award-Winning Okanagan Wine Tours
The Holy Sip Wine Tour includes tastings at 5 wineries with up to 24 wines tasted, with ample time for a relaxed scenic and delicious lunch stop (lunch cost is not included).
Tour Duration and Times:
- Duration: 6 Hours (Including Pick Up and Drop Off)
- Tour Times: 10:30am-4:30pm
- Group Sizes: 2-14 People (Contact directly for groups larger than 14)
Included in Your Tour:
- Pick Up/Drop Off in Central Vernon, Coldstream, or Lake Country
- Fun and Friendly Professional Tour Guide
- Round Trip Transportation
- Visit to 5 Scenic Sip Wine Trail Wineries (20-25 Tastings)
- All Tasting Fees
- Lunch Reservations at the Garden Bistro, the Lookout, or Upside Cider (Cost of Lunch at Guest Expense)
- Complimentary Chilled Bottled Water
- Wine Concierge Service
- A Guaranteed Sip Disturbing Good Time!
Sip Happens Wine Tours
Scenic Sip Wine Trail Wineries
We carefully select the best wineries in the region based on customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: Please note that all tours are PUBLIC. If you wish to book a private wine tour or customize your tour with wineries of your choice, please use the Large Group/Private Booking Form. Please note that some wineries are subject to additional tasting fees.
- If you have any questions or if you are booking in less than 24 hours, please hop on the chat and we will be able to assist you right away!
- Auto gratuity for the guide will be added to your total at time of booking, no need to tip your guide after your tour! It’s all taken care of!