A short drive from downtown Kelowna, The Lakeshore & East Kelowna Wine Trail offers some of the oldest vineyards in the Central Okanagan. Wine tour through the orchards of East Kelowna and experience the breathtaking views along the Lakeshore, while discovering a wine region steeped in history.
$169 Per Person Plus GST & Gratuity
Award-Winning Okanagan Wine Tours
The Holy Sip Tour includes tastings at 5 wineries with up to 24 wines tasted, with ample time for a relaxed scenic and delicious lunch at one of our preferred spots (lunch cost is not included).
- Duration: 6 Hours (Including Pick Up and Drop Off)
- Tour Times: 10:30am-4:30pm
- Group Sizes: 2-14 People (Contact directly for groups larger than 14)
- Pick Up/Drop Off in Kelowna, Vernon, or Lake Country
- Fun and Friendly Professional Tour Guide
- Round Trip Transportation
- Visit to 4 East Kelowna and Lakeshore Wineries (20-25 Tastings)
- All Tasting Fees
- Lunch Reservations at Summerhill Bistro (Cost of Lunch at Guest Expense)
- Complimentary Chilled Bottled Water
- Wine Concierge Service
- A Guaranteed Sip Disturbing Good Time!
Sip Happens Wine Tours
Lakeshore & East Kelowna Wine Trail Wineries
We carefully select the best wineries in the region based on customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: Please note that all tours are PUBLIC. If you wish to book a private wine tour or customize your tour with wineries of your choice, please use the Large Group/Private Booking Form. Please note that some wineries are subject to additional tasting fees.
- If you have any questions or if you are booking in less than 24 hours, please hop on the chat and we will be able to assist you right away!
- Auto gratuity for the guide will be added to your total at time of booking, no need to tip your guide after your tour! It’s all taken care of!