3-hour E-biking and tastings at 2 wineries (8-10 tastings) and time for lunch at Upside Cider (cost of lunch/cider at guest expense).
Get ready for a ‘Rip’ followed by a ‘Sip’ with this ultimate curated tour. This tour blends leisurely E-biking along the picturesque Kalamalka Lake Rail Trail in the morning, tastings at 2 wineries on Lake Country’s Scenic Sip Wine Trail, then we will finish up for lunch at Upside Cider (cost of lunch and ciders at guest expense).
$219 Per Person Plus GST & Gratuity
Award-Winning Okanagan Wine Tours
- Duration: 6 Hours (Including Pick Up and Drop Off)
- Tour Times: 8:30am – 3:30pm
- Group Sizes: 6 Person Minimum (Contact directly for groups larger than 12)
- A 3-Hour Guided E-Bike Tour with all rental fees, helmets, and instruction included
- Tasting Fees at 2 Wineries
- Lunch at Upside Cider & Flight of Cool Tasty Ciders (cost of lunch and ciders is extra)
- Chilled bottled water
- A modern Air-Conditioned Touring Van.
- Wine concierge service for each guest. We will mark and keep track of all purchases
- Pictures taken and shared at the end of the day
- Pick-up in Kelowna, Lake Country and Vernon (Including Sparkling Hill and Predator Ridge). Additional pick up fees may apply if outside our normal boundaries
Sip Happens Wine Tours
Scenic Sip Wine Trails Wineries
We carefully select the best wineries in the region based on customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: Please note that all tours are PUBLIC. If you wish to book a private wine tour or customize your tour with wineries of your choice, please use the Large Group/Private Booking Form. Please note that some wineries are subject to additional tasting fees.
- If you have any questions or if you are booking in less than 24 hours, please hop on the chat and we will be able to assist you right away!
- Auto gratuity for the guide will be added to your total at time of booking, no need to tip your guide after your tour! It’s all taken care of!