Rip & Sip E-Bike and Wine Tour
Award-Winning Okanagan Wine Tours
- Duration: 7 Hours (Including Pick Up and Drop Off)
- Tour Times: 8:30am - 3:30pm Approximately With Pick Up and Drop Off
- Group Sizes: 6 Person Minimum (Contact Directly for Groups Over 12)
- Pick Up/Drop Off in Central Kelowna, Lake Country, or Vernon
- Professional Tour Guide
- Round Trip Transportation
- E-bike Rentals
- Visit to Okanagan Rail Trail Starting in Lake Country, 2 Wineries on the Scenic Sip Wine Trail (8-10 Tastings), Lunch at Upside Cider (Lunch/cider at Guest Expense)
- All Winery Tasting Fees
- Complimentary Chilled Bottled Water
- Wine Concierge Service
- A Guaranteed Sip Disturbing Good Time!
Rip & Sip E-bike Wine Tour
Scenic Sip Wine Trail
3 Hour E-biking, Tasting at 2 Wineries and Stop for Lunch at Upside Cider
Get ready for a ‘Rip’ followed by a ‘Sip’ with this ultimate curated tour. This tour blends leisurely E-biking along the picturesque Kalamalka Lake Rail Trail in the morning, with tastings at 2 wineries on Lake Country’s Scenic Sip Wine Trail, then we will finish up with lunch (cost of lunch/cider at guest expense) at Upside Cider.
Sip Happens Wine Tours
Scenic Sip Wine Trail Wineries
We carefully select the best wineries in the region based on customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: Please note that all tours are PUBLIC. If you wish to book a private wine tour or customize your tour with wineries of your choice, please use the Large Group/Private Booking Form. Please note that some wineries are subject to additional tasting fees.
- If you have any questions or if you are booking in less than 24 hours, please hop on the chat and we will be able to assist you right away!
- Auto gratuity for the guide will be added to your total at time of booking, no need to tip your guide after your tour! It’s all taken care of!