The Scenic Sip Wine Trail lives up to its name by being surrounded by three spectacular lakes, rolling hills, orchards and vineyards, which provide for gorgeous view points. Enjoy a number of boutique style wineries that are both old and new, and known for their Pinot Gris and Pinot Noir.
$139 Per Person Plus GST & Gratuity
Award-Winning Okanagan Wine Tours
This is a half day wine tour that is guaranteed to be a sip disturbing good time! The Half Day Sip Disturber includes tastings at 4 wineries with up to 20 wines tasted, at award winning vineyards.
- Duration: 4 Hours (Including Pick Up and Drop Off)
- Tour Times: 10:00am-2:00pm or 2:30pm-6:30pm (Apr-Oct) or 11:00am-2:30pm (Nov-March)
- Group Sizes: 2-14 People (Contact Directly for Groups More Than 14)
- Pick Up/Drop Off in Central Kelowna, Lake Country, or Vernon
- Fun and Friendly Professional Tour Guide
- Round Trip Transportation
- Visit to 4 Scenic Sip Wine Trail Trail Wineries (16-20 Tastings)
- All Tasting Fees
- Complimentary Chilled Bottled Water
- Wine Concierge Service
- A Guaranteed Sip Disturbing Good Time!
Sip Happens Wine Tours
Scenic Sip Wine Trail Wineries
We carefully select the best wineries in the region based on customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: Please note that all tours are PUBLIC. If you wish to book a private wine tour or customize your tour with wineries of your choice, please use the Large Group/Private Booking Form. Please note that some wineries are subject to additional tasting fees.
- If you have any questions or if you are booking in less than 24 hours, please hop on the chat and we will be able to assist you right away!
- Auto gratuity for the guide will be added to your total at time of booking, no need to tip your guide after your tour! It’s all taken care of!