Our most popular tour! Discover why “The Scenic Sip” wine trail in Lake Country and the “Westside Wine Trail” in Kelowna are some the most popular wine touring wine regions in the Okanagan Valley. Take in breathtaking views along Lake Okanagan while you sip some fabulous vintages from some very impressive vineyards.
At $139 per person, The Holy Sip Tour includes tastings at 5 wineries with up to 25 wines tasted, with ample time for a relaxed scenic and delicious lunch at a vineyard or golf course (lunch cost is not included).
Vineyards on the Holy Sip tour will include 5 of the following or Lake Country’s Scenic Sip Wine Trail or West Kelowna’s Westside Wine Trail.
Scenic Sip Wine Trail may include: Gray Monk Estate Winery, Arrowleaf, Ex Nihilo Vineyard, Intrigue Wines, 50th Parallel, O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars, Ancient Hills, Blind Tiger
Westside Wine Trail may include: Quails Gate, Rollingdale Organic Winery, Off the Grid Organic Winery, The Hatch, Little Straw Vineyards, Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery, Volcanic Hills Estate Winery, Indigenous World Winery, Ciao Bella Winery, Black Swift Vineyards, Kalala Organic Vineyards
Tour runs 11:00-4:30 (approx) + Pickup/Dropoff before and after.
Tour Details and what’s included
- Tastings at 5 wineries.
- Time for lunch
- All tasting fees
- Chilled bottled water
- Clean, modern touring vans
- Wine concerige
- Pictures taked and shared at the end of the day
- Door to door pick up and drop off
What’s Not Included
- The cost of lunch
- Wine purchases
- Tour guide gratuity
The Fine Print
- Note to two person bookings. This tour requires 4 persons to book in order for the tour to go out. If we cannot fill our minimum your tour may be upgraded to another tour so we can still go out:)
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the NIGHT before your tour.
- Deposit required to secure booking. Your booking is not secured until the deposit is paid.
- Cancellation policy Full refund more than 7 or more days prior to tour. 7 days or less No refund.
- We pick up centrally in Kelowna, Lake Country and Vernon. Additional pick up fees may apply to areas outside ro you will be asked to meet us at a central location.
- Sip Happens Wine Tours reserves the right to change tour vehicles, guides, departure times, and/or wineries due to unforeseen circumstances and/or availability.
- 15% cashless gratuity is added
- This tour is not private. If you have a large group please inquire.
- Please read over our Covid-19 Safety measures prior to the tour: https://siptours.ca/about-us/covid-19-safety-measures/
To book this tour, kindly fill out the booking request form.