HOLY SIP WINE TOUR WITH LUNCH
$139 Per Person Plus GST & Gratuity
5 Wineries (20-24 tastings) and Time for Lunch
Our most popular tour! Take in breathtaking views along Lake Okanagan while you sip some fabulous vintages from some very impressive vineyards.
The Holy Sip Tour includes tastings at 5 wineries with up to 24 wines tasted, with ample time for a relaxed scenic and delicious lunch at a vineyard or golf course (lunch cost is not included).
10:30-4:30pm (approximately with pick up and drop off)
Our Holy Sip Lunch Tour Goes to the:
WESTSIDE WINE TRAIL
Westside Wine Trail may include: Rollingdale Organic Winery, Off the Grid Organic Winery, Frind Estate Winery, Little Straw Vineyards, Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery, Volcanic Hills Estate Winery, Indigenous World Winery, Kalala Organic Vineyards, Ciao Bella Winery, Black Swift Vineyards ($10), Crown & Thieves (+$20), The Hatch (+$10) Quail’s Gate (+$5).
SCENIC SIP WINE TRAIL
Scenic Sip Wine Trail may include: Gray Monk Estate Winery, Arrowleaf, Ex Nihilo Vineyard, Intrigue Wines, O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars, Ancient Hills, Blind Tiger, 50th Parallel ($3)
LAKESHORE/EAST KELOWNA WINE TRAIL
Lakeshore and East Kelowna Wine Route: Sperling Vineyards, Summerhill Pyramid Winery, The Vibrant Vine, Priest Creek Winery, Spearhead Winery, The View Winery, Meadow Vista Honey Wines, Sandhill Estate Winery, Nagging Doubt Winery, Tantalus Vineyards ($10), Kitsch Wines ($5), Cedarcreek Estate Winery ($15).
Lunch Stop: Sunset Bistro at Summerhill Pyramid Winery
Tour Details and what’s included
- Tastings at 5 wineries.
- Time for lunch
- All tasting fees
- Chilled bottled water
- Clean, modern touring vans
- Wine concierge
- Pictures taken and shared at the end of the day
- Door to door pick up and drop off in Kelowna, Lake Country or Vernon
What’s Not Included
- The cost of lunch
- Wine purchases
- Tour guide gratuity
For Our Southern Guests, our Holy Sip tour Goes to
- Summerland Bottleneck Drive (Summerland & Peachland Guests)
- Penticton Naramata Bench (Penticton, Narmata, Okanagan Falls Guests)
- Osoyoos & Oliver (Osoyoos & Oliver Guests)
For more tour ideas please visit:
The Fine Print
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the NIGHT before your tour.
- 20% Deposit required to secure booking. The balance is due 2 weeks before the tour.
- Cancellation policy Full refund more than 7 or more days prior to tour. 7 days or less No refund. Flexible rescheduling if due to covid.
- Sip Happens Wine Tours reserves the right to change tour vehicles, guides, departure times, and/or wineries due to unforeseen circumstances and/or availability.
- 15% cashless gratuity is added
- This tour is not private. If you have a large group please inquire.
- Please read over our Covid-19 Safety measures prior to the tour
To book this tour, kindly fill out the booking request form.