OKANAGAN FALLS WINE TOUR
We offer both Half Day Sip Distruber wine Tours and Full Day Holy Sip Wine Tours in this area.
Arguably one the most photographed of all wine regions, and in the heart of wine country, this region offers towering mountains carved away from tens of thousands of years of glaciers creating benches of incredibly fertile soil, perfect for growing grapes. This region is truly and hidden gem and a must see.
Locations: Black Dog Cellars, Black Market Wine Co., Blasted Church Vineyards, Bonamici Cellars, Echo Bay Vineyards, Kraze Legz Vineyard, Liquidity Wines, Lunessence Winery & Vineyard, Mayhem Wines, Noble Ridge Vineyards, Pentage Winery, See Ya Later Ranch, Stag’s Hollow Winery, Blue Mountain Winery, Crescent Hill Winery, Meyer Family Vineyards, Nighthawk Vineyards, Painted Rock Estate Winery, Synchromesh Wines, Play Estate Winery
Sip Disturber Half Day Wine Tour– 10:00-2:00 or 2:30-6:30pm (approximately, including pick up and drop off). $119 Per Person– Includes 4 winery stops with tastings at each
Holy Sip Full Day Tour With Lunch Stop– 10:30-4:30 (approximately with pick up and drop off). $139 Per Person– Includes 5 winery stops with tastings at each and 1.5 hour lunch stop (cost of lunch is extra).
Tour Details and what’s included
- Tastings at wineries.
- All winery tasting fees
- Chilled bottled water
- Clean, modern and santized touring vans
- Wine concierge
- Pictures taken and shared at the end of the day
- Door to door pick up and drop off from Penticton, Okanagan Falls & Keledon, Oliver & Osoyoos. For pick ups outside of these areas, kindly let us know when booking as additional charges may apply.
What’s Not Included
- The cost of lunch if applicable
- Wine purchases
- Tour guide gratuity
The Fine Print
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the NIGHT before your tour.
- Deposit required to secure booking. Your booking is not secured until the deposit is paid.
- Sip reserves the right to choose the wineries. If custom wineries are choosen, additional tasting fees may be applicable.
- Cancellation policy Full refund more than 7 or more days prior to tour. 7 days or less No refund. Reflexible rescheduling if cancelling due to covid.
- Sip Happens Wine Tours reserves the right to change tour vehicles, guides, departure times, and/or wineries due to unforeseen circumstances and/or availability.
- 15% cashless gratuity is added
- This tour is not private unless you request a private group booking. Please let us know!
- Please read over our Covid-19 Safety measures prior to the tour: https://siptours.ca/about-us/covid-19-safety-measures/
To book this tour, kindly fill out the booking request form.