Welcome to the wine capital of Canada! A wine lover’s paradise filled with rolling vineyards in Canada’s only desert. This region features over 50 boutique and iconic wineries throughout the Golden Mile & Black Sage Bench and has won the most awards of any region in Canada!
$169 Per Person Plus GST & Gratuity
Award-Winning Okanagan Wine Tours
The Holy Sip Tour includes tastings at 5 wineries with up to 24 wines tasted, with ample time for a relaxed scenic and delicious lunch at a vineyard (lunch cost is not included).
- Duration: 6 Hours (Including Pick Up and Drop Off)
- Tour Times: 10:30am-4:30pm
- Group Sizes: 2-14 People (Contact Directly for Groups More Than 14)
- Pick Up/Drop Off in Oliver or Osoyoos
- Fun, Friendly & Professional Tour Guide
- Round Trip Transportation
- Visit to 5 Wineries on the Golden Mile & Black Sage Bench (20-25 Tastings)
- Winery Tasting Fees
- Lunch Reservations at Miradoro at Tinhorn Creek, Terrafina at Hester Creek, Kismet Bistro, or Sonora Room at Burrowing Owl (Guest Expense)
- Complimentary Chilled Bottled Water
- Wine Concierge Service
- A Guaranteed Sip Disturbing Good time!
Sip Happens Wine Tours
Osoyoos Oliver Wine Trail Wineries
We carefully select the best wineries in the region based on customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: Please note that all tours are PUBLIC. If you wish to book a private wine tour or customize your tour with wineries of your choice, please use the Large Group/Private Booking Form. Please note that some wineries are subject to additional tasting fees.
- If you have any questions or if you are booking in less than 24 hours, please hop on the chat and we will be able to assist you right away!
- Auto gratuity for the guide will be added to your total at time of booking, no need to tip your guide after your tour! It’s all taken care of!