OLIVER & OSOYOOS WINE TOUR
Tour Oliver Osoyoos Wineries with Sip Happens Wine Tours!
Welcome to the wine capital of Canada! An adult wine lovers paradise filled with rolling sundrench vineyards in Canada’s desert. This region features over 50 charming wineries dotted throughout the Golden Mile & Black Sage Bench. This area has won the most accolades than any other region in Canada!
Sip Disturber Half Day Wine Tour– 10:00-2:00 or 2:30-6:30pm (approximately, including pick up and drop off). $119 Per Person– Includes 4 winery stops with tastings at each
Holy Sip Full Day Tour With Lunch Stop– 10:30-4:30 (approximately with pick up and drop off). $139 Per Person– Includes 5 winery stops with tastings at each and 1.5 hour lunch stop (cost of lunch is extra)
Pick up & Drop off is available ONLY IN Penticton, Okanagan Falls, Osoyoos & Oliver. For pick ups outside of these areas, kindly let us know as there may be additional charges.
Tour Includes The Following:
- Tastings at wineries.
- ALL WINERY TASTING FEES
- Chilled bottled water
- Clean, modern and santized touring vans
- Wine concierge
- Pictures taken and shared at the end of the day
- Door to door pick up and drop off in Osoyoos & Oliver.
What is Not Included
- The cost of lunch if applicable
- Wine purchases
- Tour guide gratuity
WINERIES MAY INCLUDE: Bartier Bros., Blue Sky Estate Winery, Burrowing Owl Estate Winery, Cassini Cellars, Church & State Winery, Here’s the Thing, Hester Creek Estate Winery, Intersection Estate Winery, Kismet Estate Winery, Platinum Bench Winery , Quinta Ferreria, Rainmaker, Rust Wines, Gerhringer Brothers Estate Winery, Second Chapter Wine Co., Silver Sage Winery, Stoneboat,
The Fine Print
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the NIGHT before your tour.
- 20% Deposit required to secure booking. The balance is due 2 weeks before the tour. Your booking is not secured until the deposit is paid.
- Sip reserves the right to choose the wineries. If custom wineries are choosen, additional tasting fees may be applicable.
- Cancellation policy Full refund more than 7 or more days prior to tour. 7 days or less No refund. Flexible rescheduling if cancelling due to covid.
- Sip Happens Wine Tours reserves the right to change tour vehicles, guides, departure times, and/or wineries due to unforeseen circumstances and/or availability.
- 15% cashless gratuity is added
- This tour is not private unless you request a private group booking. Please let us know!
- Please read over our Covid-19 Safety measures prior to the tour