Located just 30 minutes south of Penticton, Corkscrew Drive in Okanagan Falls is a collection of local award-winning wineries producing terroir-driven wines. A scenic drive showcasing awe-inspiring canyons and hills that stretch from the east bench of Skaha Lake then south to Vaseux Lake, this wine trail is quickly becoming one of the most popular regions in the valley.
$169 Per Person Plus GST & Gratuity
Award-Winning Okanagan Wine Tours
The Holy Sip Tour includes tastings at 5 wineries with up to 24 wines tasted, with ample time for a relaxed scenic and delicious lunch at a vineyard (lunch cost is not included).
Tour Duration and Times:
- Duration: 6 Hours (Including Pick Up and Drop Off)
- Tour Times: 10:30am-4:30pm
- Group Sizes: 2-14 People (Contact Directly for Groups More Than 14)
Included in Your Tour:
- Pick Up/Drop Off in Kaleden, Penticton, or Okanagan Falls
- Professional Tour Guide
- Round Trip Transportation
- Visit to 5 Corkscrew Drive Wineries in Ok Falls (20-25 Tastings)
- Winery Tasting Fees
- Lunch Reservations at either Smoke & Oak at Wild Goose Winery, See Ya Later Ranch (Guest Expense)
- Complimentary Chilled Bottled Water
- Wine Concierge Service
Sip Happens Wine Tours
Corkscrew Drive Wine Trail Wineries
We carefully select the best wineries in the region based on customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: Please note that all tours are PUBLIC. If you wish to book a private wine tour or customize your tour with wineries of your choice, please use the Large Group/Private Booking Form. Please note that some wineries are subject to additional tasting fees.
- If you have any questions or if you are booking in less than 24 hours, please hop on the chat and we will be able to assist you right away!
- Auto gratuity for the guide will be added to your total at time of booking, no need to tip your guide after your tour! It’s all taken care of!