Uncover the Gem of the Okanagan, aptly named ‘Bottleneck Drive’ due to the system of roads connecting the wineries. With sweeping vineyards and views that overlook shimmering Okanagan Lake, this collection of boutique wineries, each with its own story to tell, are certainly something to experience with their award-winning wines and charming venues.
$169 Per Person Plus GST & Gratuity
Award-Winning Okanagan Wine Tours
The Holy Sip Tour includes tastings at 5 wineries with up to 24 wines tasted, with ample time for a relaxed scenic and delicious lunch at a vineyard (lunch cost is not included).
- Duration: 6 Hours (Including Pick Up and Drop Off)
- Tour Times: 10:30am-4:30pm
- Group Sizes: 2-14 People (Contact Directly for Groups More Than 14)
- Pick Up/Drop Off in Summerland or Penticton
- Fun, Friendly and Professional Tour Guide
- Round Trip Transportation
- Visit to 5 Bottleneck Drive Wineries (20-25 Tastings)
- All Tasting Fees
- Lunch Reservations at either Fitz 19 at Fitzpatrick Winery, Zias Stonehouse or Red Iron Grille at Dirty Laundry (Cost of Lunch at Guest Expense)
- Complimentary Chilled Bottled Water
- Wine Concierge Service
- A Guaranteed Sip Disturbing Good Time!
Sip Happens Wine Tours
Summerland Bottleneck Drive Wine Trail Wineries
We carefully select the best wineries in the region based on customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: Please note that all tours are PUBLIC. If you wish to book a private wine tour or customize your tour with wineries of your choice, please use the Large Group/Private Booking Form. Please note that some wineries are subject to additional tasting fees.
- If you have any questions or if you are booking in less than 24 hours, please hop on the chat and we will be able to assist you right away!
- Auto gratuity for the guide will be added to your total at time of booking, no need to tip your guide after your tour! It’s all taken care of!