PENTICTON NARAMATA WINE TOUR
Coined “Where adventure meets Paradise” the Naramata Bench offers over 40 wineries on gently winding back country roads, warm sunshine and one of the most breath-taking back drops you’ll see in all of the Okanagan Valley. Our tour will leisurely take you meandering through vineyards and orchards overlooking shimmering Okanagan Lake and stop at our faviourite wineries for you to sip and swirl the day away. We offer both Half Day Sip Distruber wine Tours and Full Day Holy Sip Wine Tours in this area.
Sip Disturber Half Day Wine Tour– 10:00-2:00 or 2:30-6:30pm (approximately, including pick up and drop off). $119 Per Person– Includes 4 winery stops with tastings at each
Holy Sip Full Day Tour With Lunch Stop– 10:30-4:30 (approximately with pick up and drop off). $139 Per Person– Includes 5 winery stops with tastings at each and 1.5 hour lunch stop (cost of lunch is extra). Lunch may be at The Bistro at Hillside Winery, The Kitchen by Abdul at Da Silva Winery, The Patio at Lake Breeze, Bistro at Serendipity Winer, Poplar Grove.
WINERIES: Black Widow Winery, Hillside Winery, Howling Bluff Estate Winery, Kettle Valley Winery, La Frenz Winery, Laughing Stock Winery, MOCOJO Winery, Morraine Estate Winery, Origin Wines, Poplar Grove Winery, Therapy Vineyards, Three Sisters Winery, Tightrope Winery, Bench 1775 Winery, Deeproots Winery, Ruby Blues Winery
Tour Details and what’s included
- Tastings at wineries.
- ALL WINERY TASTING FEES
- Chilled bottled water
- Clean, modern and santized touring vans
- Wine concierge
- Pictures taken and shared at the end of the day
- Door to door pick up and drop off from Summerland, Penticton, Naramata, Okanagan Falls & Keledon. For pick ups outside of these areas, kindly let us know when booking as additional charges may apply.
What’s Not Included
- The cost of lunch if applicable
- Wine purchases
- Tour guide gratuity
The Fine Print
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the NIGHT before your tour.
- Deposit required to secure booking. Your booking is not secured until the deposit is paid.
- Sip reserves the right to choose the wineries. If custom wineries are choosen, additional tasting fees may be applicable.
- Cancellation policy Full refund more than 7 or more days prior to tour. 7 days or less No refund. Reflexible rescheduling if cancelling due to covid.
- Sip Happens Wine Tours reserves the right to change tour vehicles, guides, departure times, and/or wineries due to unforeseen circumstances and/or availability.
- 15% cashless gratuity is added
- This tour is not private unless you request a private group booking. Please let us know!
- Please read over our Covid-19 Safety measures prior to the tour: https://siptours.ca/about-us/covid-19-safety-measures/
To book this tour, kindly fill out the booking request form.