SUMMERLAND BOTTLE NECK DRIVE
“Uncover the Gem of the Okanagan” with sweeping vineyards and vines for days overlooking shimmering Okanagan Lake. With a collection of 15 wineries, 4 cideries and 1 distillary, each has its own story to tell with their awarded winning flavours with their charming venues and personalities.
Sip Disturber Half Day Wine Tour– 10:00-2:00 or 2:30-6:30pm (approximately, including pick up and drop off). $109 Per Person– Includes 4 winery stops with tastings at each.
Holy Sip Full Day Tour With Lunch Stop– 10:30-4:30 (approximately with pick up and drop off). $139 Per Person– Includes 5 winery stops with tastings at each and 1.5 hour lunch stop (cost of lunch is extra). Lunch Stops may include Zia’s Stonehouse Restaurant Restaurant, 19 Okanagan at Fitzpatrick Family Vineyards, Fire-Roasted Pizza at Dirty Laundry Vineyards, Sumac Ridge Golf & Country Club, Breakaway Brewing Company…
Pick up & Drop off is available from Penticton, Naramata, Summerland, Okanagan Falls & Keledon. For pick ups outside of these areas, kindly let us know in the booking form (additional charges may apply).
Tour Details and what’s included
- Tastings at wineries.
- All winery tasting fees
- Chilled bottled water
- Clean, modern and santized touring vans
- Wine concierge
- Pictures taken and shared at the end of the day
- Door to door pick up and drop off
What’s Not Included
- The cost of lunch if applicable
- Wine purchases
- Tour guide gratuity
The Fine Print
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the NIGHT before your tour.
- 20% Deposit required to secure booking. Your booking is not secured until the deposit is paid. The balance is due 2 weeks before the tour.
- Cancellation policy Full refund more than 7 or more days prior to tour. 7 days or less No refund. Reflexible rescheduling if cancelling due to covid.
- Sip Happens Wine Tours reserves the right to change tour vehicles, guides, departure times, and/or wineries due to unforeseen circumstances and/or availability.
- 15% cashless gratuity is added
- This tour is not private unless you request a private group booking. Please let us know!
- Please read over our Covid-19 Safety measures prior to the tour