Summerland’s Bottleneck Drive Wine Trail is sweeping with vineyards and orchards, and filled with boutique wineries, each with their own stories to tell. Enjoy views of Okanagan Lake while sipping on award-winning wines.
$139 Per Person Plus GST & Gratuity
Award-Winning Okanagan Wine Tours
This is a half day wine tour that is guaranteed to be a sip disturbing good time! The Half Day Sip Disturber includes tastings at 4 wineries with up to 20 wines tasted, at award winning vineyards.
- Duration: 4 Hours (Including Pick Up and Drop Off)
- Tour Times: 10:00am-2:00pm or 2:30pm-6:30pm April 15 – October 1
- Group Sizes: 2-14 People (Contact Directly for Groups More Than 14)
- Pick Up/Drop Off in Summerland or Penticton
- Fun, Friendly and Professional Tour Guide
- Round Trip Transportation
- Visit to 4 Bottleneck Drive Wineries (16-20 Tastings)
- All Tasting Fees
- Complimentary Chilled Bottled Water
- Wine Concierge Service
- A Guaranteed Sip Disturbing Good Time!
Sip Happens Wine Tours
Summerland Bottleneck Drive Wine Trail Wineries
We carefully select the best wineries in the region based on customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: Please note that all tours are PUBLIC. If you wish to book a private wine tour or customize your tour with wineries of your choice, please use the Large Group/Private Booking Form. Please note that some wineries are subject to additional tasting fees.
- If you have any questions or if you are booking in less than 24 hours, please hop on the chat and we will be able to assist you right away!
- Auto gratuity for the guide will be added to your total at time of booking, no need to tip your guide after your tour! It’s all taken care of!