The Big Sip features 4 of the finest wineries in the Okanagan with an exclusively offered private vineyard tour and tasting. This is an unique opportunity to slow the pace and truly enjoy the vineyard vibe at 50th Parallel Estate followed by lunch at 50th Parallels Block One Restaurant with tastings at Arrowleaf Cellars, Ancient Hill Estate and Ex Nihilo Vineyards
At the first stop, enjoy a true behind the scenes look at the beautiful architectural wonder that is 50th Parallel Estate. Here you will experience a private tasting and vineyard tour. Take your first sips as you’re welcomed into the winery with a select “welcome wine” vintage. Wonder through the vines as you sample your next wine out in the vineyard while learning about the vines, the grapes and the different varietals grown at 50th Parallel Estate. Explore the barrel room and behind the scenes wine making in a world-class winery destination crafting international award-winning wines. Finish up your tour and tasting experience with a small artisan cheese pairing. After the private tour and tasting, take in the breathtaking views while enjoying lunch on the patio at Block One, 50th Parallels premiere restaurant overlooking Lake Okanagan.
* See other lunch option below at Ex Nihilo Vineyards
Ex Nihilo Vineyards feels a little like visiting Tuscany. Here the love of wine and inspiring art can be seen together with ever changing local artists’s installations in the winery. Enjoy the intimate feel of Ex Nihilo while sampling some of their very popular wines.
Ancient Hill Estate is one of the true gems in this region. Enjoy the intimate wine shop with its old world European charm, dark wood, antiques and beautiful paintings that great you as you enter this serene winery and vineyard. Take in the aromatic roses that surround the patio overlooking the valley and vines below. Aromatic roses and Aromatic whites, a perfect combination along with their flagship red, the Baco Noir.
Arrowleaf Cellars is one of the most visually stunning vineyards in the Okanagan. After your tasting of their handcrafted award winning wines, take in endless views over Lake Okanagan with time for a glass of wine or an espresso and a famous Arrowleaf cream puff. A perfect end to the day.
Tour runs 11:00-5:00
- Exclusively offered behind the scenes private vineyard and winery tour with a wine tasting at 50th Parallel Estate and includes a cheese pairing to finish.
- Lunch reservation at Block One at 50th Parallel Estate overlooking Lake Okanagan
- Leisurely paced tour with time for a glass of wine at one of the vineyards.
- Door to door service in our Mercedes touring vehicles.
- Chilled bottled water
- Chilled wine storage and concierge wine service
- Complimentary WIFI
- Pictures taken and shared.
- The cost of lunch.
- Tour guide gratuity.
- Wine and food purchases
The Fine Print
- wineries subject to availability
- Tour requires a min of 4 people to run, please inquire to see if others are booked.
- *Private tours available, please inquire.(subject to availability)
- Gratuity added to groups of 6 or more.