This summertime thirst quenching Crock Of Sip is perfect for those wanting bubbly on the palate and the smoothness of wine. This tour includes lunch at O’ Rourkes Peak Cellars with a selection of menu items to choose from and 5 venues for wine and craft cider.
Experience the rich history at BX Press Cidery, Upside Cidery or the cozy Scenic Road Cider. Wineries are small and intimate and could include Intrigue Wines, O’Rourkes Peak Cellars, Arrowleaf Cellars, Ancient Hill and or Ex Nihilo Vineyards
Tour runs 11:30-5:00
Cideries could include
- Scenic Road Cider
- BX Press Cider
- Upside Cider
Wineries could include
- O’Rourkes Peak Cellars
- Intrigue Wines
- Arrowleaf Cellars
- Ex Nihilo Vineyards
- Ancient Hill Estate
- 50th Parallel Estate
- Lunch entree at O’Roukes Peak Cellars featuring a selection of menu items to choose from.
- Tasting fees at all venues
- Chilled water
- WiFi on board
- Pictures taken and shared at the end of the day
- Chilled wine storage, labelled and stored safely in vehicle.
- Door to door service in one of our new Mercedes tour vehicles
What’s not included
- Gratuity for tour guide
- Extra food and alcohol purchases
The Fine Print
- Venues may be adjusted by Sip Happens Wine Tours for scheduling, timing and availability.
- Deposit due upon booking, balance due 15 days prior to tour.
- Gratuity added to groups of 6 or more.
- Tours are secured and confirmed with payment.
- Times and pick up locations will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the night before your tour.
- Cancellation policy. Full refund 15 or more days prior to tour. 50% less than 15 days. No refunds within 24 hours of tour.
- Tour requires a min of 4 to run. If you are 2 persons, please inquire to see if others have booked already.
- Private tours available for an additional cost, please inquire.
- Additional pick up fees apply to out of our boundaries. Please inquire.
To book any tour, simply click on the form to the right or call/text 778.214.4118