Our most popular tour! Discover why “The Scenic Sip” wine trail in Lake Country and Kelowna is fast becoming the most popular wine touring destination in the Okanagan Valley. Take in breathtaking views along Lake Okanagan while you sip some fabulous vintages from some very impressive vineyards including Arrowleaf Cellars, Gray Monk Estate and 50th Parallel Estate just to name a couple.
The Holy Sip Tour includes tastings at 5 wineries with up to 25 wines tasted with ample time for a relaxed vineyard lunch at one of the winery restaurants overlooking Lake Okanagan. (lunch cost is not included). Lunch venues include The Garden Bistro (open year round) at O’Rourkes Peak Cellars, Gray Monk Estate (opens for the season May 15 2020) or Block One at 50th Parallel Estate (limited winter openings please inquire).
Vineyards on the Holy Sip tour will include 5 of the following:
- Arrowleaf Cellars,
- Gray Monk Estate
- Ex Nihilo Vineyards
- Intrigue Wines
- Ancient Hill Estate
- 50th Parallel Estate
- O’Rourkes Peak Cellars
Tour runs 11:30-5:00 (approx)
Tour Details and what’s included
- Tastings at 5 wineries.
- Time for a vineyard lunch
- All tasting fee’s
- Chilled bottled water
- Chilled storage for your wine purchases
- Luxury transportation in our Mercedes touring vehicles.
- All tasting fees
What’s Not Included
- The cost of lunch
- Wine purchases
- Tour guide gratuity
The Fine Print
- Wineries may be adjusted by Sip Happens Wine Tours for scheduling and timing purposes.
- Times and pick up location will be confirmed and sent by text or phone message the night before your tour.
- Cancellation policy Full refund 15 or more days prior to tour. 50% less than 15 days.
- For larger groups, a 50% deposit if required upon booking with balance due 15 days prior to tour. No refunds within 24 hours, with some exceptions
- Gratuity added to groups of 6 or more
- Private tours available, please inquire.
- Additional pick up fees may apply to areas outside of boundary, please inquire.