The Sunset Sipster is our afternoon tour with time for dinner. Enjoy tastings at four wineries and finish with a fantastic meal at your choice of restaurants for dinner (dinner cost not included).
Restaurants include Block One at 50th Parallel Estate, The Lookout at Gray Monk Estate(opens May 15 2020), Chaos Bistro at Ex Nihilo Vineyards and/or The Garden Bistro at O’Rourkes Peak Cellars*.
Sit back and take in the amazing Okanagan sunset. It’s called The Sunset Sipster for good reason.
Tour runs 2:30pm – 8:00pm
Wineries include 4 of the following: 50th Parallel Estate, Ancient Hill Estate, Intrigue Wines, Gray Monk Estate, O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars, Arrowleaf Cellars or Ex Nihilo Vineyards.
- Tastings at 4 vineyards
- Two hours for dinner (time approx, cost of dinner not included in tour).
- Chilled bottled water
- Chilled wine concierge service
- Door to door service
- Pictures taken and shared at end of day.
- The cost of dinner
- Tour guide gratuity
The Fine Print
- Group discounts available.
- Tour cancellation policy. Full refund 15 days prior to tour, 50% less than 15 days.
- Wineries may be adjusted for availability and timing.
- Private tours available for an additional cost, please inquire.
- Please state preferred vineyard for dinner.
- Gratuity added to groups of 6 or more.
- All wineries subject to available appointments
- Extra hourly rate available for longer dinner requests. $125 per hour, please inquire.