Let’s throw a little cider into the mix! On this amazing, one of a kind tour, you will visit 3 wineries along the Scenic Sip Wine Trail in Lake Country, ending the day at Upside Cider to enjoy a flight of 4 of their yummy ciders amongst the apple orchards, or on their rooftop patio! Guests will also have a chance to purchase a handcrafted pizza or other menu item (cost of food is extra).
$149 Per Person Plus GST & Gratuity
Award-Winning Okanagan Wine Tours
The Sip & ’Za tour includes tastings at 3 wineries with up to 16 wines tasted, and flight of 4 ciders at Upside Cider.
- Duration: 4 Hours, including Pick Up and Drop Off
- Tour Times: 10:00am – 2:00pm (end with lunch) or 2:30pm – 6:30pm (end with dinner) approximately
- Group Sizes: 6-14 People (Contact directly for groups larger than 14)
- Pick Up/Drop Off in Central Vernon, Coldstream, or Lake Country
- Fun, Friendly and Professional Tour Guide
- Round Trip Transportation
- Visit to 3 Lake Country Wineries, Visit to Upside Cider for a Flight of 4 Ciders
- Wine Tasting Fees & 1 Flight of Cider
- Stop for Pizza or Menu Item (at Guest Expense) at Upside Cider
- Complimentary Chilled Bottled Water
- Concierge Service
- Modern air-conditioned touring van
- Bluetooth your favorite playlist or let us choose the music
- Pictures taken and shared at end of day
Sip Happens Wine Tours
Scenic Sip Wine Trail Wineries
We carefully select the best wineries in the region based on customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: Please note that all tours are PUBLIC. If you wish to book a private wine tour or customize your tour with wineries of your choice, please use the Large Group/Private Booking Form. Please note that some wineries are subject to additional tasting fees.
- If you have any questions or if you are booking in less than 24 hours, please hop on the chat and we will be able to assist you right away!
- Auto gratuity for the guide will be added to your total at time of booking, no need to tip your guide after your tour! It’s all taken care of!