(6 Person Minimum if Picking Up in West Kelowna)
The East Kelowna & Lakeshore Wine Trail is home to some of the first wineries that helped to pioneer BC’s wine industry. Visitors will get to experience unique wines at every stop on the wine trail, while taking in beautiful scenery along the way.
$139 Per Person Plus GST & Gratuity
Award-Winning Okanagan Wine Tours
This is a half day wine tour that is guaranteed to be a sip disturbing good time! The Half Day Sip Disturber includes tastings at 4 wineries with up to 20 wines tasted, at award winning vineyards.
Tour Duration and Times:
- Duration: 4 Hours (Including Pick Up and Drop Off centrally in Kelowna or West Kelowna)
- Tour Times: 10:00am-2:00pm or 2:30pm-6:30pm (Apr-Oct) or 11:00am-2:30pm (Nov-March)
- Group Sizes: 2-14 People (Contact Directly for Groups More Than 14)
Included in Your Tour:
- Pick Up/Drop Off centrally in Kelowna or West Kelowna (minimum of 6 people if picking up from West Kelowna)
- Fun and Friendly Professional Tour Guide
- Round Trip Transportation
- Visit to 4 East Kelowna and Lakeshore Wineries (16-20 Tastings)
- All Tasting Fees
- Complimentary Chilled Bottled Water
- Wine Concierge Service
- A Guaranteed Sip Disturbing Good Time!
Sip Happens Wine Tours
Lakeshore & East Kelowna Wine Trail Wineries
We carefully select the best wineries in the region based on customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: Please note that all tours are PUBLIC. If you wish to book a private wine tour or customize your tour with wineries of your choice, please use the Large Group/Private Booking Form. Please note that some wineries are subject to additional tasting fees.
- If you have any questions or if you are booking in less than 24 hours, please hop on the chat and we will be able to assist you right away!
- Auto gratuity for the guide will be added to your total at time of booking, no need to tip your guide after your tour! It’s all taken care of!