Sip & Cruise Wine Tour and Boat Cruise
Blending Luxury with Good Times on Both Land and Water!
$169 per Person plus GST & Gratuity
Season Runs April 1st-October 9:30-1:30pm or 2:30-7:30pm (approximately with pick up and drop off)
Minimum 6 guests required to book this tour. 11 guests maximum per booking.
Get ready for the best day EVER! This tour blends wine tasting, stunning views, and cruising in style on a captained pontoon boat on Okanagan Lake all in one day! This tour wine tasting at 3 wineries at Lake Country’s scenic sip wine trail which offers back roads of picturesque rolling vineyards that overlook Okanagan Lake. The tour also includes a 1 hour luxury captained pontoon boat cruise, which is an absolute must to when visiting the okanagan. If you have a large group we can customize and privatize this tour.
Tour includes the following
- 3 wineries with tastings at each.
- All tasting fees.
- Chilled bottled water.
- Modern Air-Conditioned Touring Van.
- Chilled wine storage.
- Wine concierge service for each guest. We will mark and keep track of all purchases.
- Pictures taken and shared at the end of the day.
- Pick-up in Kelowna, Lake Country and Vernon (Including Sparkling Hill and Predator Ridge). Additional pick up fees may apply if outside of our normal boundaries.
- Wine purchases
- Cost of lunch is not included
- Tour guide and Captain gratuity.
Scenic Sip Wine Trail may include: Gray Monk Estate Winery, Arrowleaf Cellars, Ex Nihilo Vineyard, Intrigue Wines, O’Rourke’s Peak Cellars, Ancient Hill Winery, Blind Tiger, 50th Parallel Estate Winery ($3)
The Fine Print
- 20% deposit required to secure tour. The balance is due 2 weeks before the tour.
- Sip reserves the right to choose the wineries. If custom wineries are choosen, additional tasting fees may be applicable.
- 15% cashless gratuity is added to all tours.
- Cancellation policy full refund more than 7 days. 7 Days or less, no refund. Flexible rescheduling if due to covid.
- This tour will go out rain or shine. In the case of bad weather, we will add on 2 more wineries with tastings at each, along with cheese and wine pairing instead of going on the boat.
- This tour requires 4 people minimum to go out. Please ask to be put on wait list if less than 4 guests in your party.
- This tour can book a maximum of 11 guests.