Boat Tour and Beach
Award-Winning Okanagan Wine Tours
You will cruise past beautiful mountains and homes set along the backdrop of breathtaking scenery before heading off to a beach stop to soak up the sun! Feel free to pack a picnic lunch and bring any bevies you want to enjoy OR you can order at guest expense when booking, Charcuterie Boards from TJ's Grazing, which offers small and medium grazing boxes filled with high-quality meats, cheeses, fruits, and crackers!
After your picnic lunch, you will cruise into private bays set along Okanagan Lake, where you can swim or simply lounge while listening to your favourite music. The day is yours!
- Duration: 6 Hours (Including Pick Up and Drop Off)
- Tour Times: 10:00am-4:00pm
- Group Sizes: Up to 11 Guests
- Pick Up at Any Private or Public Dock at La Casa, Lake Country, Kelowna, or Vernon - or Meet Us at Paddle Wheel Park Boat Launch in Vernon
- Private Luxury 22ft Pontoon Boat
- Fun and Friendly Transport Canada Certified Captain for the Day
- Beach Stop for picnic lunch. Guests can bring their own food and drink and enjoy the sun or they can order at the time of booking, charcuterie boards to be delivered at guest expense
- Complimentary Chilled Bottled Water
- Cooler for Personal Snacks and Beverages
- Life Jackets
- Pool Noodles Available While Swimming in the Bay or Private Beach
Boat Tour and Beach -
Available from Approx May 20 - October 15th
The perfect way to spend a day with family and friends! Have a birthday, stagette, reunion, wedding - or any celebration you can think of? Why not spend it on your very own private and exclusive luxury pontoon boat with 10 of your closest peeps, complete with your very own captain and guide.
Sip Happens Wine Tours
Bad Weather Policy
The Captain reserves the right to cancel the boat tour due to bad weather conditions. Guests will have the opportunity to reschedule or change their tour to a Private Holy Sip Wine Tour customized for their group, which will include 4 winery visits, tasting fees included, and lunch at private vineyard dock (at guest expense), with pick up and drop off in Kelowna, Lake Country, or Vernon. If these options are not a viable solution, guests will receive a 100% refund.
- If you have any questions or if you are booking in less than 24 hours, please hop on the chat and we will be able to assist you right away!
- 15% auto gratuity for the guide will be added to your total at time of booking, no need to tip your guide after your tour! It’s all taken care of!