Welcome to the wine capital of Canada! A wine lover’s paradise filled with rolling vineyards in Canada’s only desert. This region features over 50 boutique and iconic wineries throughout the Golden Mile & Black Sage Bench and has won the most awards of any region in Canada!
$169 Per Person Plus GST & Gratuity
Award-Winning Okanagan Wine Tours
The Sunset Sipster Tour includes tastings at 4 wineries with up to 20 wines tasted, then finishes the evening with a fantastic 2- hour dinner at a stunning vineyard (dinner cost not included).
- Duration: 6 Hours (Including Pick Up and Drop Off)
- Tour Times: 2:30pm-8:30pm
- Group Sizes: 2-14 People (Contact Directly for Groups More Than 14)
- Pick Up/Drop Off in Oliver or Osoyoos
- Fun, Friendly and Professional Tour Guide
- Round Trip Transportation
- Visit to 4 Wineries on the Golden Mile & Black Sage Bench (16-20 Tastings)
- All Tasting Fees
- Dinner Reservations at Miradoro at Tinhorn Creek, Terrafina at Hester Creek, Masala Bistro at Kismet Winery or Sonora Room at Burrowing Owl (Guest Expense)
- Complimentary Chilled Bottled Water
- Wine Concierge Service
- A Guaranteed Sip Disturbing Good Time!
Sip Happens Wine Tours
Osoyoos Oliver Wine Trail Wineries
We carefully select the best wineries in the region based on customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: Please note that all tours are PUBLIC. If you wish to book a private wine tour or customize your tour with wineries of your choice, please use the Large Group/Private Booking Form. Please note that some wineries are subject to additional tasting fees.
- If you have any questions or if you are booking in less than 24 hours, please hop on the chat and we will be able to assist you right away!
- 15% auto gratuity for the guide will be added to your total at time of booking, no need to tip your guide after your tour! It’s all taken care of!